Fall is finally here, and if there’s one thing I adore, it’s the opportunity to make this season special and cozy for my kiddos. There’s just something magical about the crisp air, falling leaves, and the warm aroma of our favorite harvest apple cider punch filling the house.
I’m sharing my favorite apple cider punch recipe, so you can bring a little taste of fall right into your own home!
+ 1 gallon apple cider+
+ 1 1/2 cups pear juice (or nectar)+
+ 4 cups peach juice +
+ 3 honeycrisp apples, sliced and de-seeded +
+ 2 oranges, sliced and seeds removed +
+ 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (or cranberries) +
+ 6 or 7 cinnamon sticks +
+ Few sprigs of fresh thyme +
+ Kosher salt +
+ Bowl of water +
+ Small metal star cutter +
+ Fresh star anise seeds (optional) +
1. In a large punch bowl, combine the apple cider, pear juice, and peach juice. Give it a good mix to blend the flavors of fall together.
2. To create adorable apple stars, use your small metal star cutter to cut out the centers of the apple slices. You can also cut multiple stars from extra apple slices if desired. (Pro tip: To keep your apple slices from turning brown, immediately place them in a bowl of cool, fresh water with 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt per cup. Let them soak for about 4 1/2 minutes, then remove and allow them to dry. This little trick will keep your apple stars and slices looking fresh and vibrant for about 8-10 hours.)
3. Add the apple slices, orange slices, pomegranate seeds (or cranberries), and cinnamon sticks to the punch bowl. If you opt for star anise seeds, they make a lovely and fragrant addition to the mix.
4. If you have some time before serving, cover the punch bowl and let it chill in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours. This allows the flavors to meld together beautifully.
5. When you’re ready to serve, simply add some ice to your punch bowl and garnish with sprigs of fresh thyme for that extra touch of fall. Serve your homemade apple cider to your family and enjoy the warm, comforting taste of the season.
You can check out all of my fall faves from Amazon here on my FALL LIST!!
There’s something truly special about creating your own homemade apple cider punch or fall harvest sparkling apple cider punch. It not only fills your home with the delightful aroma of fall but also brings the family together to savor the simple pleasures of this wonderful season. So, gather your loved ones, make a batch of this delicious cider, and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime. Happy fall!