Hosting and planning kids parties is something that I truly enjoy! I’m always looking for fun treats to bring out for birthday parties and celebrations. These ice cream cone cookies are a playful twist on the classic cookie. With their cone-shaped design and creamy vanilla flavor, they’re a delightful treat that will transport you straight to the ice cream parlor. Plus, they’re easy to customize. You can use any cookies you like as a base with your favorite toppings!
These ice cream cone cookies are adorable and a new favorite over here! You can turn these into a fun family activity in the kitchen and get everyone involved! My kiddos love creating sweet treats!
+ Wafer cookies +
We used vanilla, but choose your favorite flavor.
+ Vanilla or chocolate sandwich cookies +
+ Vanilla frosting +
+ M&M’s +
or any candies of your choosing
+ Sprinkles +
2. Soften your frosting in a bowl in the microwave (about 10-15 seconds).
3. Add frosting to a piping bag or a ziplock bag and gently cut the tip-off.
4. Decorate your sandwich cookie with frosting, sprinkles and candy.
5. Once your cookies are decorated, connect the cone to the top with frosting. Let set and enjoy!
6. Serve these up on cute party plates!
For more of my party favorites check these links out!
This super simple and customizable cookie idea is the perfect choice for your next kids party or even for a fun after school snack! It is a must try!