Something that I’ve found in my wellness journey, is that we can’t always get all of the nutrients that our bodies need through food. This is where supplements come in, and one of my most important supplements that our family takes are Young Living’s Daily Greens.
Ningxia Greens are a simple powder that helps with getting your daily dose of fruits and greens — just a scoop into your favorite drink, daily smoothie, juice, protein shakes, or even water for a quick and easy way to get your nutrients! One of my favorite cups to add my greens to are this can glass cups and I like having these wood lids on hand!
+ 50 fermented whole foods +
+ 5 varieties of immune-supporting mushrooms, and wolfberry fruit and sprouted leaves from YL’s farm in Ningxia, China +
All that plant-based goodness is carefully extracted using a heat-free method to keep all of the nutrients and healthy benefits they have to offer. With this unique blend of superfood ingredients, greens, and premium essential oils all you have to do is scoop, stir, and enjoy! Make your favorite green powder smoothie!
Take them on the go with you with these two favorites frosted can cups or glass / silicone tumbler perfect for the greens powder aesthetic.
+ Packs 2–3 servings of fruits and vegetables in every scoop +
+ Delivers a powerful dose of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other important phytonutrients+
+ Contains 60+ nutrient-rich vegetables, fruits, herbs, algae, and mushrooms +
+ Supports a healthy immune system, digestive health, and boost of energy* +
+ Features our MultiGreens proprietary oil blend in a greens powder drink. +
+ Contains no artificial colors, flavors, fillers, sweeteners, or added sugars +
1. Add 50 Whole Foods into your diet! We could never pack these all into our daily diet, so drinking our greens allows us all of these Whole Foods benefits!
2. Sustained energy to last all day! I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for ways to naturally support my energy levels.
3. Support your body’s essential needs, including your all important immune system. The more vitamins, minerals, and nutrients — the more supported our bodies are.
4. Beauty supporting for hair, skin, and nails. I am all about beauty from the inside out.
5. A convenient on the go way to pack your body with its daily nutritional needs. I love that I can add these to my favorite morning drink, and take it on the go with me. One of my favorite drinking cups is this stanley I also love loading up on silicone straws use your favorite greens powder recipes!
Click over to my direct Young Living link here to grab your own greens!
View Comments +
+ Add A Comment