+ 1 box chocolate instant pudding +
+ 2 1/2 cups cold milk +
+ 7 ounces marshmallow creme +
+ 4 ounces (1/2 block) softened cream cheese +
+ 8 ounces thawed whipped cream +
+ graham crackers +
1. Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix together instant pudding and milk. To make mine fluffier, I added a couple of spoonfuls of the whipped cream. You will use the rest of the whipped cream for the second layer!
3. Pour this mixture into you pan. Smooth out with a spoon or spatula. Put in freezer to chill while you make the second layer.
4. In another bowl, mix the marshmallow creme and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in the remaining whipped cream. Pour on top of the chocolate layer. Smooth out and make as even as possible.
5. Put in freezer for 4-6 hours depending on your freezer. Mine was the perfect consistency at 4 hours! (*It is important that it has hardened BUT not too hard that you cannot cut into squares. If during the next step you have trouble cutting, let sit out for 15 minutes before trying again.)
6. Remove the layers and parchment paper from pan. Lay on a cutting board. Lay graham crackers on top evenly. Cut in between graham crackers and along the edges to remove the excess chocolate and marshmallow layers.
8. Using a cookie sheet, flip s’mores over and put graham crackers on top again.
Don’t forget to tag me when you make these!!!! 🙌⭐️⭐️⭐️