Collagen is the beauty and wellness game changer that you just might be missing. I was so excited to switch to Young Living once their Inner Beauty Collagen launched in June! I’ve noticed such a difference already, and can’t wait to share more with you here!
1. Collagen production drops when we enter our twenties and continues to drop more each year. Replenishing collagen peptides is a game changer.
2. Promotes the appearance of healthy glowing skin! I say it’s skincare from the inside out. I’ve noticed countless benefits to my skin and complexion!
3. Impacts hair health. Full, healthy, shiny hair… Need I say more. This is what we mean by inner beauty reflected on the outside!
4. Improved mobility and joint health support. Our joints are greatly impacted by collagen. To be able to move around freely and with ease, as we age is such a gift, and something that I always want to be proactive about!
5. Improved gut health. The gut is the center of where so much of our health and wellness stems from. Support your gut health with quality collagen. I love to drink mine from a glass and silicone tumbler.
6. Support immune function. This is a goal of mine always, and collagen will forever be in my immune supporting line up!
7. Support bone density and muscle mass. Hugely important, and something that can decline as we age. I feel good about using collagen to support my body. These wood lids are perfect too for making a beverage with collagen!
It is the most abundant protein in the body and is responsible for supporting many systems of the body. Declining levels contribute to aging skin, hair loss, bone and joint health decline and more. It’s important that we replenish this for our body!
I already trust Young Living with most of our supplement needs. They truly are a step above the rest, with rigorous purity and efficacy standards. Since we can’t always get enough from foods or recipes, supplementing can be the most effective way to replenish!
Inner Beauty Collagen offers 5 grams of collagen, antioxidants, and other skin-supporting ingredients with every scoop. Even better, it’s formulated with naturally derived, sustainably sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about your skin and your purchase.
Unlike other powder supplements derived from bovine sources, ours features bioavailable type I marine collagen sourced exclusively from sustainable marine sources. Other key ingredients include skin-hydrating ceramides extracted from Japanese peaches, tapioca fiber from plants harvested sustainably in Thailand, and our exclusive vanilla oleoresin that’s blended with fractionated coconut oil instead of alcohol.
Taken daily, it supports vibrant, lit-from-within skin and healthy-looking hair and nails. Enjoy it as a tasteless addition to your morning smoothie with these silicone straws post-workout protein shake or ice-cold water from your favorite Stanley Cup.
I’m super happy that I made the switch, and I will be sure to share more of my results as I continue making this part of my wellness routine!