I can’t resist sweet Easter breakfast recipe ideas! Whether you serve them up in the weeks leading up to Easter, or add them to your Easter Sunday brunch table, these are adorable and so fun. My kids got such a kick out of these!
They are as simple to assemble as they look! Here’s the step-by-step:
1. Take your favorite pancake batter, a griddle, and for easier shape making a squeeze bottle with a plastic tip.
2. Make the following shapes: two ears, small round head, bigger round body, two feet!
3. Assemble on a plate!
4. Add sliced banana and raisins to make the bottom of the bunny’s feet.
5. Use whipped cream to make a fluffy tail!
6. Serve up with any other special Easter treats!
Enjoy! Happy Easter, friends!