This is a season that I try to be extra intentional with, making magical memories and having true quality time together.
As a family, we love to make a summer bucket list! This gives us lots to look forward to, and keeps us from missing out on or forgetting anything that we really want to do together.
I thought it might be fun to share with you a glimpse at part of our family’s bucket list – to help to inspire your own!
Our Top 10 Summer Bucket List:
1. Picnic somewhere new to us ( right now think Picnic in the backyard!)
2. Outdoor movie night
3. Backyard tent/ camp out sleepover
4. Make Seashell Cookies/ Bake Together
5. Water Balloons and Watermelon in the backyard
6. Host a Pool Party/ Outdoor Splash Party ( right now this could be Sprinkler fun with your kiddos!)
7. Mermaid Hair Braids for our girls
8. Make a sensory kinetic sand bin (for a rainy day)
9. Roast S’mores
10. Take a Family Bike Ride