DIY Apple Cinnamon Fall Slime for Kids
You guys my kids played with this for hours and hours- it was beyond a massive hit!
I am already trying to decide the next batch of slime to make- they loved it soooooo much!!!! SUCH a great winter activity when we have to be inside more than usual!!!
original RECIPE FOUND here!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
1/2 cup white glue
1/4 teaspoon borax or saline solution
3/4 cups hot water
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon gold or red glitter
Here’s What You Do
- Start by combining the glue with 1/2 cup of hot water in a large mixing box.
2. Stir in a few drops of food coloring and then add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and glitter.
3. Next, add 1/4 teaspoon of borax or saline solution into the remaining 1/4 cup of hot water and stir. ( actually added about I added about 2 1/2 tsp borax to get it to firm up.)
4. Pour this mixture into the glue mixture and stir.
- The ingredients will begin forming the slime as your stir.
- Pour the excess water out and knead the slime in your hands for a couple of minutes.
- Have fun with the slime and store the slime in an airtight jar.
via Kathleen Campbell
If you make this with your littles, tag me on instagram- we want to see!!!!!!!