I’m excited to try ALL these this summer! ☀️
+ Blueberry and Orange
+ Strawberry and Lemon (try adding basil leaves too!)
+ Watermelon and Mint leaves
+ Kiwi and Cucumber
+ Grapefruit and rosemary sprigs
Here are some of my favorite benefits of drinking infused water that you might not have thought about!
1. You drink more water! Which in turn could lead to…
– Improved weight loss.
– Helps flush toxins from your system.
– Maintains regular bowel movements.
– Makes skin appear more youthful and hydrated.
– Better immune system.
– Reduces headaches.
– Increased natural energy.
– Helps prevent cramps.
2. Increases your antioxidants and vitamin intake.
– The fruit is full of antioxidants and vitamins that transfer to your water.
– An added bonus: when you increase your water and antioxidants intake, your body is more receptive to healthy foods that contain even more vitamins and antioxidants!
3. Helps cut back on unhealthy drinks.
– Your body is about 80% water. Often we think other fluids we are drink sufficient, but it is not what our bodies need. Drinking more water will increase your energy itself! So when you are properly hydrated, you won’t need that extra cup of coffee or energy drink.
4. Healthy weight.
– Because your infused water will have added nutrients, it will in turn help you feel fuller than drinking regular water. You’ll also be drinking less sugary beverages…consuming less empty calories…and be well on your way to a body that feels it’s best!