I am so incredibly honored and excited to be sharing my answers to these questions over on my dear friend, Kelly’s blog. Kelly and I met this year and instantly connected. She lost her mama in a tragic way at a young age and even though our losses look different it was a thread that connected us. I have a huge heart for this precious woman and am incredibly honored to be sharing over on her blog today! Thank you Kelly for the opportunity to share!
1. Introduce yourself! Share a little bit about who you are, what you do, and what makes you YOU!
2. Share your story–how did you come to know Christ? What have been some big milestones, both good and difficult, of your journey?
3. How have you seen God at work in the hard moments of your journey? Where has God made beauty in the broken and unexpected places in your life?
4. Why do you think it is important that we share our stories?
5. Have there been any specific Bible verses/songs/soundtracks/books etc. that have made a big impact on your life and your journey?
6. What is one thing you would like readers to take away from your story and your experiences?