celebrate. a VLOG.

photo photo.jpg

I am pretty sure this is my first VLOG! Vlogs make me nervous but I just recently did two for babble and it felt good to say my thoughts out loud. Even if I feel like I look silly. Eeeek. Being a mama is the greatest responsibility and not something that I take lightly at all.

Learning to juggle life, housework and a new baby can be a lot to handle β€” but focusing on the small successes along the way is so important for us new mamas and dads :). You know, I find myself constantly saying and thinking ” it was you all along” when I look at my sweet Apple. It was such a crazy pregnancy and there is so much to be celebrated now that she is here and healthy!

I’ve put together a vlog for you to share some of the small successes that I celebrated when my third baby was born. From a first date night away to making the bed, these are all important things that we need in order to pat ourselves on the back for bringing in a new life to this world! Each little milestone can breathe such inspiration back into us, a reason to celebrate!

photo Untitledj.jpg

photo LINKUPBUTTON.jpg

November 8, 2013

1. Simple-Savvy

November 8th, 2013 at 1:39 am

I love your vlog!! I don't know how you do it with 3 little ones. I only have one and I'm exhausted! People always tell me "sleep when the baby sleeps" too and I'm always like "you're nuts. I have dishes, laundry, I have to make diner, I have to cook baby food (I made it myself), I have to wash diapers"…….you get it I'm sure. You're such an inspiration mama!! XOXO

2. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:44 am

ah thank you, I was so nervous posting that ha! and this totally made me giggle ….I know, sleep what?! haha!! xoxo!

3. Lauren

November 8th, 2013 at 1:54 am

You are even more beautiful in person! I have been following you now for what…..2 years. You are just such an inspiration to me. Love you Casey! Great vlog.

4. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 2:18 am

ahhh aww thank you , this means a ton to me, love you friend!

5. Mary Beth // Annapolis

November 8th, 2013 at 1:56 am

Love seeing you on video! And I agree. Sleep is such a luxury!!!

6. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 2:18 am

awww thank you friend! i adore you so!

7. Monica Swanson

November 8th, 2013 at 1:57 am

so great!! You did awesome! And great little successes to share. Much aloha!

8. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 2:18 am

aw thank you so much sweet friend πŸ™‚

9. oopsiemaizie

November 8th, 2013 at 3:10 am

i always think it's so neat to actually see and hear the voice behind the blog… you did a great job with it… my girls are now 11 and 7 but i remember those days so well… thanks for sharing… {and ya look gorgeous, too!}

10. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:24 pm

aw you are too sweet to me!!!! love!

11. Kendra Castillo

November 8th, 2013 at 3:11 am

So sweet, and not awkward at all πŸ™‚

12. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:24 pm

ah !! thank you love!

13. Lindsay

November 8th, 2013 at 3:47 am

I loved it! πŸ™‚ I always love hearing a voice to go with the words I read. You're adorable by the way.

14. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:25 pm

aw that is too sweet, thank you love! and I do too! its so fun to see people in person!!

15. steph nelsen

November 8th, 2013 at 3:56 am

i had to watch this just to hear your voice! you have the same sincerity and endearing qualities that show in your writing πŸ™‚ and you are so right about the small successes.

16. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:25 pm

aw that means so much to me! truly!

17. Erika

November 8th, 2013 at 3:58 am

Totally needed to hear this today! I had my second baby three weeks ago and am struggling to find time for everything. (i'm typing one-handed while bouncing the baby in my other arm!) thank you:)

18. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

oh mama those first few weeks are hard!! thank you for your sweet words friend πŸ™‚

19. Nataliefalls.com

November 8th, 2013 at 4:03 am

Oh come on…YOU are so stinkin' adorable. You're a Vlogging natural xoxo

20. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

ahhhh nat! youre so sweet πŸ™‚

21. Shio Waline

November 8th, 2013 at 5:15 am

I was so excited see you on your vlog!! You are simply as darling as I have pictured you!! Loved hearing your tips! I don't think very many mommas actually "sleep when baby sleeps" πŸ˜‰ There seems to always be something to do especially when you have more than one kid! And LOVED how you emphasized on how important it is to get your own time, especially with your spouse!! Date nights are always important, but they sometimes get lost in the busyness of family life. Thanks for sharing this and loved hearing/seeing your lovely voice/face πŸ™‚ Blessings to you and yours dear friend!!

xo,
    Shio

22. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

aw you are always such a sweetheart to me, thank you so much love!!

23. amy+mayd

November 8th, 2013 at 5:15 am

I loved your vlog! It was fun to see you in person (well sorta) good job πŸ™‚ You are so right.. celebrate the little things… they add up as a momma. I'm in month 4 of having two babies and celebrating a lot but also still working out some struggles. Youre amazing with 3!

24. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:27 pm

thank you so so so much!!! youre such a sweetheart to me!

25. amy+mayd

November 8th, 2013 at 5:15 am

November 8th, 2013 at 5:53 am

You did awesome! I love your blog. I've been reading your words for so long, so it was cool hearing you speak them! Side note: I know you live in Texas, but for some reason I never imagined you with a southern accent! So cool! Wonderful vlog and blog πŸ™‚

27. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:27 pm

ahhhh everyone always says that to me! so fun! thanks for your sweet words love πŸ™‚

28. Stephanie Reekers

November 8th, 2013 at 1:31 pm

I thought you were adorable before — but you're a whole different level of sweetness in person! That accent! Somehow I never pictured you with one, but now I will read your posts with your "voice" in my head πŸ™‚ You're so beautiful, my dear. xoxo

29. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 1:40 pm

oh my goodness this is the sweetest ever, im blushing ha!!! thank you so much love!!

30. Eva Marie Taylor

November 8th, 2013 at 2:02 pm

I love your vlog! I vlogged for the first time last month and ended up doing one everyday in October for the 31 Days challenge (well I made it to 28 days anyways!) I was nervous too at first! You are adorable, and I definitely agree on celebratin all those moments (even if its just going grocery shopping with your spouse by yourselves! Ha!)

31. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 2:05 pm

oh my goodness that is incredible!!!!!!!!!

32. Drea

November 8th, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Enjoyed the video lady πŸ˜‰ – 3 under 3 is hard! rock on! I think at one point I had 4 under 7, but never 3 under 3 πŸ˜‰ phew!! Since mine were spread apart a lil more I did nap when baby would nap and would have a friend baby sit my 3rd born who was 2 at the time Reed was born. The older 2 who were 8 and 6 were old enough to do their own thing while I napped. May it be watch TV… play legos… that sorta thing. Reed threw me for a loop and by 7 mo was still not sleeping through the night.. so my body screamed at me if I didnt nap. Thankful for grace and help from a friend during those harder months… My house also went to pot as well as home schooling. We took a 5 mo leave from schooling our kids! thankfully they are totally fine and caught up this year now that Reed is 1 and sleeping haha. Enjoyed the vlog! πŸ˜‰

33. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 3:06 pm

aw I love all of this, you are so sweet friend. also, wahoo for babies that finally sleep through the night!

34. wilmotpearson

November 8th, 2013 at 5:50 pm

You did really great! It's exciting to hear the voice of someone you feel like you know but have never actually heard speak. You have a beautiful voice and I didn't realize you had a "southern" accent! I loved the vlog! Now when I read your posts I can hear you in my head. Keep up the good work!

35. CaseyWiegand

November 8th, 2013 at 8:48 pm

ahhh thank you! you are so so sweet to me!! this made me smile!

36. Mackenzie @ Life of a Pint-Sized Mama

November 10th, 2013 at 10:17 pm

You definitely don't look silly, and it's great to "see" your face πŸ™‚ You continue to inspire me with your genuine spirit and your passion for your kiddos.

37. Tessa Rayanne

November 11th, 2013 at 4:03 am

You are adorable! I just had a baby, hes 3 1/2 months old right now so everything you're talking about is my current life. lol. Its hard but so so worth it!!!! You are so inspiring and im thankful I found your blog. I too am a blogger & other mamas like you inspire me to dig deeper and be even more transparent, open, and honest (:
    http://www.tessarayanne.blogspot.com if you ever wana stop by <3

38. TOI

November 11th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

This is such a great tip video. I'm going to be mother of two coming January and this video helps

39. Kristen Genevieve

November 11th, 2013 at 4:30 pm

You should do this more often! Great job! I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my first and love hearing your advice. πŸ™‚
    xo kristen genevieve

sunnywithachanceoflemons.blogspot.com

sunny bloglovin

40. Susanna | Revisionary Life

November 12th, 2013 at 3:11 pm

You're adorable! And so right! I really love hearing a blogger's voice now and then. Makes them and the experiences they share so real . . . though I should probably start doing them myself if I'm really gonna be fair right? πŸ˜‰ Celebrating the small milestones. So very important! Thanks for that reminder.

Β© CaseyLeigh 2019  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED  |