via iphone

cowls c/o: melodyjoy1983 shop here

Here is a quick peak of the Influence conference from cellphone pictures. When I have a moment to catch my breath I want to sit down and write lots more.
It was a beautiful weekend. Lives were impacted, hearts were changed.
It was amazing and I came home very blessed. I can’t wait to share more :).

Oh! and our sweet Apple never even opened her eyes on the flight so thank you for all your advice, she did amazing!

October 15, 2012

1. Jade Steckly

October 15th, 2012 at 2:20 am

I love that your hubby takes self portraits of him with Apple…so precious! I can't wait to hear about the conference. I didn't even know it existed until a couple of weeks ago, but it sounds like something I would have enjoyed immensely!

2. Jessica

October 15th, 2012 at 2:47 am

beautiful photos! can't wait to hear more!!

October 15th, 2012 at 3:02 am

It was wonderful meeting you in person. Thank you again for sharing your heart with us! XO-Christie

4. Isobel Benesch

October 15th, 2012 at 3:07 am

i can't wait to see and hear more about the conference! wishing i could have attended!

5. Sarah

October 15th, 2012 at 7:22 am

So cool! You look great! i would have loved to go to that conference! Maybe another time. That pic with your husband and apple is seriously the sweetest!

– Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

6. Julie Marie

October 15th, 2012 at 4:00 pm

always love your photo editing. you're such an inspiration. it was fun sharing a few tears with you… hee hee 😉

7. Julie S.

October 15th, 2012 at 9:20 pm

It was so amazing to meet you! The conference was awesome and I am still trying to decompress. 🙂

8. Camila Carneiro

October 15th, 2012 at 10:44 pm

You have the most beautiful relationship with your family, it's really sweet and inspiring 🙂
    I'm a new follower!