Our Family Photos.

I have mentioned before my love for working with photographers. There is something so beautiful to me about capturing emotion. everyday life. about capturing a moment.

We had the honor of being contacted by Gingersnap Photographs and she could not have done a more beautiful job of capturing our “everyday life”.
This is us. Our home.

She captured Ainsleigh’s curiosity. And Aiden jumping on the bed. She captured the tiny fold on Apple’s ear. She took these a few weeks ago when Apple was even tinier.
She gave us a gift in these beautiful pictures!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

“As a mom of 4 (ginger) girls under 6 years old, I understand the importance of capturing the small, day-to-day lifestyle moments. My passion is shooting newborns, children, and families in both their homes, as well as natural light locations. I love catching the minute that a big brother meets his new sister at the hospital, a family jumping on the bed, or sisters in a field with evening sun. My own children fuel and further my love for photography every day. I never stop learning, searching for that new location, or wanting to capture something real.”

Check out her website here and her facebook here!!

October 18, 2012

1. Carly @ Texas Lovebirds

October 18th, 2012 at 3:13 am

Love the one of Ainsleigh peeping into Apple's crib! So precious.

2. Mommy of two

October 18th, 2012 at 3:14 am

Oh My goodness. Most beautiful family, ever! I love the pic of all three kids on the bed, and the candid shots of the fam. Oh, and your home decor is awesome :)!

3. Mackenzie @ Life of a Pint-Sized Mama

October 18th, 2012 at 3:17 am

What sweet moments captured. I love the joy on your older kiddo's faces! I bet Apple will love looking back at these pictures as she grows up and sees how much her siblings loved her:)

October 18th, 2012 at 3:24 am

this is my first time commenting, but y'all are just such a gorgeous family. i love the light, i love the colors and i love that you all are just so in love with each other!

5. Stesha Jordan

October 18th, 2012 at 3:38 am

love these photos! so beautiful!!!

xxS

6. Kym

October 18th, 2012 at 3:44 am

Sheesh. I adore this style of photography, it makes for some of the best family portraits. I literally let out a high pitched 'AWWWW!' when i got to the picture of Apple's teeny leg poking up in her crib… and scared my sleeping dog, ha! I love the b&w of all 5 of you on your bed, and the last two of Ainsleigh & Aiden holding their baby sister. So sweet.

7. Jessica

October 18th, 2012 at 3:56 am

BEAUTIFUL photos!!! You have such a precious family!!

8. Colie James

October 18th, 2012 at 4:03 am

your family is beautiful and Amanda did such a wonderful job!

9. foolishme03

October 18th, 2012 at 4:40 am

I love them all – my favorite has to be Apple's little leg "stretching" and that's the only part of her you see as she lays in her baby bed!! So cute – lovely family!!

10. Gina

October 18th, 2012 at 4:49 am

so gorgeous and sweet!!

October 18th, 2012 at 5:07 am

Totally beautiful shots! There is so much beauty in the everyday that most people don't take the time to appreciate.

12. Sarah

October 18th, 2012 at 5:18 am

So SO precious. I love how natural all the photos are. You guys just doing your everyday thing. A momma in her element. And OH MY the pictures wit the 3 of them together…. so precious!

– Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

13. Katie Did What

October 18th, 2012 at 5:26 am

These photos are absolutely precious! What wonderful memories and emotions she captured. I love this- everyday life. Beautiful! 🙂

14. natalia

October 18th, 2012 at 5:43 am

what a beautiful gift. simply timeless.

sweet casey, what a gorgeous family God has blessed you with. i love how she captured all those sweet moments of the littles being them around the house.

XO

15. Casey

October 18th, 2012 at 6:26 am

Stunning! The cutest family in the history of ever. 🙂

16. Ms George {Life at the Coop}

October 18th, 2012 at 6:27 am

These photos are amazing. You take beautiful pictures of your family, but it's so nice to see an outsiders perspective and you looking so relaxed in your home, in your family. Such precious moments. Congrats on your little brood!

17. Carey King

October 18th, 2012 at 8:32 am

These are so stunning! She has captured such a peacful home!

18. Samantha Jo

October 18th, 2012 at 9:08 am

Oh my goodness that last photo is so precious! You have a beautiful little family :))

October 18th, 2012 at 10:17 am

These are perfect! 🙂 You all are beautiful!

20. The Bookness

October 18th, 2012 at 10:33 am

Amazing photos. She is truly talented.

21. teeny

October 18th, 2012 at 11:13 am

these are all so incredible i can't even narrow down a favorite (although the one of aiden in the hallway is sticking out in my mind, and apples little foot in the air in the crib….). being able to capture a moment truly is such a gift. so glad you were able to have these taken! they will be so much fun to reflect on in 10 years!

IMG_1063.JPG

22. Kacia Hosmer

October 18th, 2012 at 12:01 pm

absolutely stunning.

23. Michelle @ Fashionably {L8}

October 18th, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Ahhhhdorable! Your family is amazingly beautiful and she captured it wonderfully.

24. Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny

October 18th, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Ohh I just adore these and I absolutely love your home!! Beautiful photos!!!

25. Nikki

October 18th, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Such beautiful photos!

26. Lottie Simm

October 18th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

these photos are adorable and definitely soemthing to treasure.

27. Julie

October 18th, 2012 at 2:24 pm

These shots are just perfect. They really capture day-to-day activities that are just so special in our hearts. Y'all are a gorgeous family!

28. Sara Jahan

October 18th, 2012 at 3:13 pm

I love the picture of Ainsleigh and Aiden kissing with his arm wrapped around Apple. You can definitely tell that there is a lot of love in your family! I hope I can raise my kids this way. Beautiful pictures!
    Xoxo,
    Sara

29. Natalie | Mrs. Janney |

October 18th, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Oh my gosh Casey… the picture of Aiden and Ainsleigh kissing while holding Apple… kind of made me want to cry. It is the SWEETEST picture. 🙂 I loved all the pictures, but that one was my favorite.

30. Hannah

October 18th, 2012 at 3:29 pm

you guys are all so lovely, beautiful and it seems like you and chris are having a real and great relationship and that you totally love each other… what ever happens. thank you for leting me and others be a little part of your lifes.
    love ya hannah

31. Ilja

October 18th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Wow, these pictures are so precious, and I love the atmosphere in your home!

32. katie_shannon

October 18th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

What beautiful moments captured and love your home!

33. Ana

October 18th, 2012 at 4:35 pm

These pictures are gorgeous, Casey! I love that they were taken in your house, too. You really have a beautiful family.

34. Ruthie Hart

October 18th, 2012 at 5:04 pm

These are some of the most precious pictures I've ever seen! I love the one of Aidan and Ainsleigh kissing…it gives me chills. I also really like when people have photos taken in their own home, there is something special about capturing moments at the very place you do life

35. Shug in Boots {Beth}

October 18th, 2012 at 5:04 pm

these photos are EXACTLY my vision for my own photography business … capturing the moments that are real life that mamas and daddys don't get to capture because they are LIVING them! AWESOME photos! LOVE THEM ALL!

36. haileymarie22

October 18th, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Oh my goodness! I these photos! I love the fact that you had them in your home. How every family should have their pictures taken! Congrats on Apple Baby! She is as precious as your other littles 🙂

37. emily anderson

October 18th, 2012 at 6:42 pm

loved seeing your home with all this light in it.

38. Tiffany

October 18th, 2012 at 7:38 pm

My fav is the little foot in the crib…so cute!

October 18th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

i loveeee them!!!!

40. Kiki

October 19th, 2012 at 2:07 am

These are amazing photos! I love all the light and those b&w ones are stunning. What a beautiful family!

And those photos in the toy box (or toy chest) are so cute. 🙂

41. Mara and Jae

October 19th, 2012 at 4:02 pm

as i scrolled through, i kept thinking to myself oh that one's my favorite! oh no i love that one! oh but look at that one!

but that very last picture, of aiden giving ainsleigh a kiss…priceless.

42. Ruth V.

October 20th, 2012 at 9:40 pm

These photos are just beautiful. I just love the little ones smooching with baby Apple in their arms! Adorable!