through little eyes.

I wanted to share these sweet pictures of the kids through our “ER ordeal”- if you missed the story, I talked about the chaos here.

I have a ton on my heart today…but for now, I will leave you with a picture heavy post of my sweet kiddos.
Aiden’s first overnight hospital stay.

August 31, 2012

1. Kristine Foley

August 31st, 2012 at 5:43 am

Most of the pics melt my heart Casey! But the others make my heart ache for you! You are amazingly strong dear friend! Hope everyone will be home together soooooooner than later! XOXOXOX

2. Jeanette

August 31st, 2012 at 5:47 am

ah such heart-breaking faces! so sorry your littles had to go through all that. And you, poor mama! I am glad they are doing better – praying for sweet Apple and for your family's strength during this time.

3. Gaby

August 31st, 2012 at 6:52 am

your children are brave indeed x

4. Kelly Westover

August 31st, 2012 at 10:15 am

Very traumatic, I'm sure. We're praying for you and your family.

5. Shar Martinez

August 31st, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Aww Casey, you're such a strong mama! And your little ones are strong as well, and SO cute! Love all the pics that you share with us! 🙂 I hope that you, Chris and the Baby A's can all be together at home soon!

xoxo ♥ Shar

6. The Vintage Modern Wife

August 31st, 2012 at 3:04 pm

keep up being such a strong mama for those kiddos! 🙂

7. harmonybatham

August 31st, 2012 at 3:14 pm

such a little bitty guy in such a big big bed!! You'll get through this rough season! I'm praying for yall:) sending love through the internet!

8. toxycat

August 31st, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Its awful when your kids are so ill…you just feel so helpless. Hope you all get through it ok xx

9. Debby

August 31st, 2012 at 4:25 pm

So sad. Such sweet pictures of your sweet hsband and the little ones. So hard to be two or three places at one time. Hoping you are all under one roof this week-end.

August 31st, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Oh poor Aiden. Hope you can have everyone in your house together soon!

11. Kristal

August 31st, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Precious pictures. You have a beautiful family. Hope you get to be together, all together this weekend.

August 31st, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Oh Casey, your pictures are always so moving. Thank you for sharing this incredibly tough time for you and your family. And i've said it before and i'm sure you already know, but your husband is one heck of a ROCKSTAR!

xo Lissa

August 31st, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Awww:(:( Sending up extra prayers for you and your sweet family!!!

14. Meghan Newsom

August 31st, 2012 at 7:56 pm

can't imagine how heavy you feel now with so much going on with your sweet kiddos. Praying for you now, Casey.

15. Elisha

August 31st, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Praying for you all!! <3

Xo.

16. Lindsay

August 31st, 2012 at 8:36 pm

These pictures are bittersweet. Hope the kiddos are doing much better! Continued prayers for baby Apple and the whole family!

17. Abbey Rodriguez

September 1st, 2012 at 12:09 am

Casey, I love your posts lately. They are so heart-felt. Your posts always are, but these are like SUPER heart-felt and I love how you can express your mother's love. That story about the old man holding the babies in the NICU had me close to tears.

Your family is beautiful. Makes me want to have another little one!

Lots of love and prayers your way!

♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

18. Raquel

September 1st, 2012 at 12:38 am

Awww your poor kiddos 🙁 I pray for you every day Casey. I pray that your little ones will get better soon and that all will turn out fine with Apple <3

19. Kristin Phillips

September 1st, 2012 at 1:18 am

My heart truly goes out to you sweet Mama. Sending many thoughts, prayers, and blessings your family's way.

20. Katie

September 1st, 2012 at 4:15 am

Aching for you all to be TOGETHER, as a family!

21. Nicole Buckingham

September 1st, 2012 at 7:01 am

hang in there sweet sweet girl… hugs.

xo,
    Nicole

22. Amanda @ The Little Giggler

September 1st, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Sending prayers to you and your family. 🙂

23. Joyeful

September 2nd, 2012 at 3:03 am

these pictures wring my heart–you've all been through so much and I'm praying for the peace of Jesus and His healing to touch your family!

24. Joanna

September 2nd, 2012 at 3:36 am

Oh, these pictures make me want to cry. Your babies are so precious! I am so happy that they are feeling better. Hang in there… I know you are going through so much but you have SO many people praying for you and your precious family! May the Lord shower you with His love, care, and blessings during this time!

25. isabel

September 2nd, 2012 at 8:34 pm

so sad they had to go through all that, but my doctor always says that those kids will become the strongest later on 🙂

26. Kelly

September 2nd, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Oh goodness, so hard to see little ones in the hospital! Praying for you! So glad it all worked out okay. Hoping your little Apple is home soon, too!