crockpot vegetable soup.

Enjoy! an easy easy crockpot recipe!

1 Large can of whole tomatoes
1 small can of tomato paste
1 can of vegetable broth
1 can of stewed tomatoes
1 can of V8
1 can of corn (dont drain)
1 can of green beans (dont drain)
1 can of carrots (dont drain)
2 cups of egg noodles
*add salt & pepper

This is SUCH an easy recipe.
Aiden & I make this together all the time and the kids love it! Just put everything listed above in the crockpot for a few hours!!!

do you have any favorite crockpot recipes? easy ones?? Leave a link in the comments, I’d love to see them!

Recipes

July 11, 2012

July 11th, 2012 at 2:40 am

I love veggie soup and this sounds like a great one! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

2. Urban Nester

July 11th, 2012 at 2:44 am

There is honestly nothing better than an easy crock pot soup recipe ! Thanks so much for sharing !

Molly

3. Cindy Swanson

July 11th, 2012 at 2:48 am

One of the easiest ever? Throw chicken breasts in the crockpot and pour barbecue sauce over them. Put them on high for a few hours…maybe up to 5 if the breasts were frozen.

Another good, easy one is to put chicken breasts in the crock pot, sprinkle a packet of dry onion soup and a can of cream of chicken soup. Throw in some baby carrots and/or cut-up potatoes if you like.

Or forgo the potatoes and serve it over rice.

These are great ones to put in the crockpot on Sunday morning and come home to Sunday dinner all done!

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

4. Kendall

July 11th, 2012 at 2:57 am

Looks delicious. And the words "easy" & "crock-pot" win me over every time! Definitely going to try this! xo

5. CP and KW

July 11th, 2012 at 3:05 am

this just looks delightful! 🙂 love the pretty bow-tie pasta.
    kw, Ladies in Navy

6. Angela

July 11th, 2012 at 3:08 am

Yum! I'm always eager to try a new crockpot recipe!

My fav crockpot recipe (one of many, but we make this quite often) is overnight steelcut oatmeal. It's from "Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Recipe," ironically given to my husband by his mother!

Better Than a Milk Mustache

7. Britt @ The Magnolia Pair

July 11th, 2012 at 3:12 am

YUM ! i love an easy recipe for my crock pot. thanks casey 🙂

8. Jessica Kiger

July 11th, 2012 at 3:17 am

You had me at easy. But throw in the crockpot to the mix and I'm sold! It's been in the triple digits here in southern California, no way I'm turning on the oven!
    Xo
    Jessica

9. The F Girl

July 11th, 2012 at 6:18 am

That looks delicious. I love crockpot meals. I'm just wondering: What's V8? Or does it say VB? Is that an American thingie? 🙂

10. J+H @ Beyond The Stoop

July 11th, 2012 at 12:17 pm

isn't the crock pot amazing?! especially when you can just throw in everything and let it go… AND not heat up your house to boot.

my favorite BREAKFAST comes from the crock pot! it's making steel-cut oats in the crock pot, usually called "overnight oats."

mine uses oats, tiny bit of heavy cream, dried cranberries, ground cinnamon and ground ginger.

see it here:

enjoy!

11. Cate

July 11th, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Totally crockpot weather these days, and always looking for a new recipe – adding to our list! One of our favorite is a recipe for crockpot teriyaki sandwiches > http://sweetnicks.com/weblog/2011/11/recipes-crock-pot-teriyaki-sandwiches-and-olive-garden-salad/

12. Brittany LeSueur

July 11th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

THink looks so good plus the easy, healthy part is an added bonus. I can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing!!!

13. BethAnn

July 11th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Easy and delicious are my favorite kind of recipes! Thank you for sharing!

14. Daisy

July 11th, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Yum! This looks delicious.

15. katie michelle

July 11th, 2012 at 5:51 pm

this looks so yummy! love how easy it is, too. oh, crockpot, you complete me.

16. They call me Mrs. Robertson

July 11th, 2012 at 6:31 pm

We have some good ones here:

and

I know it sounds really weird, but it's so good!!!

17. [then there was us]

July 11th, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Mmm yum! I love crockpot food. Especially soup, thanks for the recipe 🙂

18. love me

July 11th, 2012 at 8:59 pm

as i post this i am also making something in my crockpot…. its very easy and yummy that i got from a friend…. canned kidney beans with flavor, (i got maple and bacon) and add chourico, and there you go. throw it in the pot for a few hours and yummy.. add some type of side to it if you like.
    very yummy!!!

19. JAIMIE @ roxyloveblog

July 11th, 2012 at 10:36 pm

I love crockpot recipes! So simple and the house ends up smelling delicious 🙂

20. Amanda

July 13th, 2012 at 12:30 am

Chicken and Dumplings

Put 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts in your crockpot. Add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup and 1 can of low sodium chicken broth. Cook on high for 4 hours. Add a tube/can of Grands homestyle biscuits (not the flakey ones), cutting them into little chunks, maybe 6 chunks per biscuit. Continue cooking for 30-45 minutes. SO YUMMY!!!

21. steph nelsen

July 13th, 2012 at 2:43 am

yikes! that sounds like a ton of sodium. you could probably do something similar with fresh veggies.