thank you.

I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your sweet comments, tweets, texts, facebook messages, emails- I am BLOWN AWAY by people’s kindness and the way you made me feel so wrapped up and loved as I went through them all today. So so so touched! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Happy Weekend beautiful friends! xoxo

June 30, 2012

1. Kendall

June 30th, 2012 at 3:53 am

Oh Casey. I have been thinking of you and praying for you all day today! You have such an amazing heart and people can see that about you. You deserve nothing but the best – please keep me updated on precious little apple. xo. love to you and your little fam!

2. kristen

June 30th, 2012 at 3:53 am

Ainsleigh looks so pretty. Just like her mama. Praying for you this weekend!

3. kelly ann

June 30th, 2012 at 3:58 am

Your family is so beautiful. I've been praying for you, sweet friend… you are ALWAYS in my heart. LOVE YOU!

4. tiff@thecoffeehouse

June 30th, 2012 at 4:00 am

thinking of you and the family! these pictures are amazing and you so deserve to feel wrapped up and loved. 🙂 thoughts and prayers …

5. Julie Foster

June 30th, 2012 at 4:00 am

You have a beautiful family. My heart goes out to you during this pregnancy.

6. Wendy

June 30th, 2012 at 4:08 am

Beautiful pictures! Prayers for you, Apple and the rest of your family!

7. Jordan Marie @ hottlt.com

June 30th, 2012 at 4:18 am

prayers sent from my family to yours.
    <3xojo

8. Alyss

June 30th, 2012 at 4:22 am

Beautiful pictures! I've been praying for you still little mama. Love you!

9. JAIMIE @ roxyloveblog

June 30th, 2012 at 4:22 am

Beautiful photos <3

10. Tarah Sweeney

June 30th, 2012 at 4:27 am

you are so beautiful and such a sweet soul. i love your photos always but love these. did you get a speedlite?????

11. binksandfranny

June 30th, 2012 at 4:31 am

Such an adorable little family you have! And thank YOU for sharing your journey. Thoughts are with you…

~Amanda

June 30th, 2012 at 5:00 am

Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family! These pictures are gorgeous! The last one melts my heart!

June 30th, 2012 at 5:05 am

i love you sister. praying so hard. our heavenly father has apple in HIS perfect care!! xoxo

14. Sarah

June 30th, 2012 at 5:45 am

you are beautiful Casey. So excited for you and your family during this exciting time. Prayers are with you xox

15. haileymarie22

June 30th, 2012 at 5:48 am

These photos are amazing. I'm completely in love. Praying for you and hoping for the best.

16. amy72

June 30th, 2012 at 6:39 am

beautiful photos, casey 🙂
    my thoughts are with you & what you are going through- sending lots of positive vibes your way. <3

17. Cara

June 30th, 2012 at 7:13 am

Oh my goodness, sweet lady love. I just read your post from yesterday and I need to tell you, how my heart just LONGS to encourage yours, how perfectly and graciously in control our Lord is! So many people are lifting you and sweet Apple up into the throne room of our King and FATHER and how He longs to bless this!!! I'm so excited to hear about how miraculous the Lord is going to bring things together when they absolutely feel like they're going to nearly fall apart; He loves to do that, as I've seen and experienced (even lately), he loves us "living as if we're jumping off a cliff, KNOWING that He will save us." (A song by Relient K) Be encouraged, sweet sister. Our perfect Helper the Spirit WILL encourage your heart and soul. Apple is God's little daughter, He is taking care of her inside.

xoxoxo
    Love, Cara

18. Drew and Rachel

June 30th, 2012 at 7:15 am

Dear Casey,

I am a lurker of your blog, Rachel, 26 years old. I live in Changsha, China with my husband and three little boys ages 4, 3, 2.

I am your sister in Jesus — I appreciate all the faith-filled and human moments and feelings you write about; that's why I keep reading.

These days I have been praying for you, often as I read and think about a new book that my mother-in-law sent to me, "one thousand gifts" by Ann Voskamp. I'm sure you've heard of it already; if you haven't, I think you would love it. She writes about many of the same things you do.

hugs & prayers,
    Rachel

19. Pamela

June 30th, 2012 at 9:47 am

You have such beautiful babies – I can not wait to see photos of Apple!
    Prayers still abound for you!

20. Devon

June 30th, 2012 at 11:59 am

casey,
    You hang in there girl,,I am praying for you and your beautiful family..and I cant wait to meet little apple,,love your pictures,such abeautiful family..huggs
    Devon

21. Elisha(:

June 30th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Thank YOU!! Your blog is most inspiring! <3
    And I also am dying to see pictures of Apple!!! (:

x.

22. Kristin

June 30th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Your so very welcome 😀 You are Greatly loved! I will continue to pray for you and I've shared your link asking others to pray as well. Love you friend XoXo

23. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

June 30th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

These pictures are beautiful! I love the first one of Ainsleigh and Aiden. You have such gorgeous kids, I cant wait to meet Apple!

June 30th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Hope all is well.

25. Jessica Kiger

June 30th, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Praying for you! Your family is being covered in prayer:)

June 30th, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Sending very strong thoughts and wishes out to you and your little bump Casey. Hoping that you find some comfort and peace this weekend.
    xo Lissa

27. Rachel Nicole

June 30th, 2012 at 5:47 pm

I've been praying every day for you and Apple.

I hope everything goes okay!

xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

ps- those pictures are all so cute!

28. Nicole Marie

June 30th, 2012 at 6:18 pm

You are VERY welcome!

29. katie michelle

June 30th, 2012 at 9:45 pm

beautiful photos!!!

30. BRIGHTLIGHTS

July 1st, 2012 at 1:37 am

Beautiful photos and your family is in my prayers.

31. Cropped Stories

July 1st, 2012 at 3:00 am

What a sweet post! You are looking gorgeous girlie! Love all of the shots of the littles too! How gorgeous are they?!

July 1st, 2012 at 3:47 am

Love these photos! Did Chris take them? So glad you are doing better! Take it easy! 🙂

July 1st, 2012 at 5:25 am

You are the most beautiful pregnant woman ever. I just love the photos Casey – gorgeous. And a reminder of how precious the cargo is that you are carrying. Oh sweet Apple.

Of course, Ain's and Aiden steal the show! What sweeties! That last photo melts my heart to pieces!

I hope Chris is holding up ok – I know I always talk about you and the kiddos, but there are many of us in blogland who are praying for Chris as well. Remain strong Chris, we're all thinking of you and your family.

Have a lovely Sunday Wiegand Family!

34. ♥Sojkas framtid - Ann-Sofie Sojka

July 1st, 2012 at 6:07 pm

Wow Beautiful pictures! 🙂

35. So Truly Lovely

July 1st, 2012 at 6:30 pm

I have been praying for you, sweet lady. He has chosen you by name and He is faithful 😉

Love, Anna

36. Roselle

July 1st, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Dear Casey and family:
    It's Sunday…29 weeks! I am glad you are getting the steroids for sweet baby Apple.
    You are on my prayer list today!
    Bless your sweet heart!
    Roselle

37. SuperMilf

July 2nd, 2012 at 1:55 am

Absolutely GORGEOUS pics!!
    And you totally deserve every ounce of love and support you are receiving!
    XOXO
    *Jazzmine*

38. Lindsay

July 2nd, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Oh my, what gorgeous photos!! Your bump is the cutest!

39. Cindy

July 3rd, 2012 at 5:37 am

Amazing photos of you, I LOVE seeing maternity shots, especially with that beautiful smile in the first two…and Aiden and Ainsleigh are just too cute.
    Hope you are taking it easy. Thinking of you and your beautiful family 🙂

40. Leesh

July 3rd, 2012 at 4:28 pm

These are a beautiful set of photos. I absolutely love Ainsleigh's pout.