1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap them!!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? we do both!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? sometimes.
5. When do you put your decorations up? This year we put them up the weekend before Thanksgiving!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I love broccoli casserole, hot chocolate and pumpkin pie!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The year I got my doll.house.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never believed in Santa.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? nope!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? colored and white lights, a bunch of mix matched ornaments and a handmade tree skirt!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it and wish for it!
12. Can you ice skate? I’m not sure? haha, its been awhile!!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Christopher always gives me the sweetest gifts, all of them!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends- just being with those I love.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? everything! pumpkin pie, cake, candy…anything sweet!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love baking sugar cookies and decorating them!
17. What tops your tree? An angel 🙂
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving-!!!!! Its especially fun with kiddos!!!!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!
20. Favorite Christmas show? Elf, we watch it every year while decorating!
21. Saddest Christmas song? I have no idea??
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? I love the whole hotel cafe album!!