life.

these sweet babies are still sick.
But the extra snuggles have been wonderful, perfect, amazing:).
Chris made me chocolate chip pancakes tonight!!!!!- my favorite and we are heading to watch a movie by the fire… popcorn and hot chocolate in hand.
So thankful for this man I get to do life with.
Don’t get me wrong… marriage is not always a walk in the park but I sure feel like the luckiest girl in the world to get to figure it all out with him.
No one makes me happier.

December 28, 2011

1. Mallory

December 28th, 2011 at 4:22 am

sweet.

2. Kristin Fleck

December 28th, 2011 at 4:25 am

you know you've found a winner when you can say that. my hubs does the same for me:) blessed blessed blessed!

you all better feel better over there!! should i send vitamin c vibes your way ? 😉

3. ThisLittleMomma

December 28th, 2011 at 4:34 am

I love that you said 'this man I get to do life with' that's awesome! Hope your babies feel better soon!

4. Peggy

December 28th, 2011 at 4:55 am

Sure hope your sweet babies are feeling better soon! And I know exactly what you mean about your husband… I feel the same way about mine and we've been together for over 22 years, married for over 21 of those!

5. Erin

December 28th, 2011 at 5:09 am

Adore this 🙂

6. Haven

December 28th, 2011 at 5:14 am

Aw, your kiddos are SO precious. Hope they get better soon!

7. Charity Watts

December 28th, 2011 at 5:16 am

Just came across your blog…just wanted to say thank you for sharing your faith, family, & art in such a real way. It's very inspiring, yet down to earth and easy to relate with. You have a very beautiful family, I will be visiting often!

8. 3 Wishes

December 28th, 2011 at 5:29 am

Hope your babies feel better soon.

9. 3 Wishes

December 28th, 2011 at 5:30 am

Hope your babies feel better soon.

10. 3 Wishes

December 28th, 2011 at 5:30 am

Hope your babies feel better soon.

11. The Cantelmo Family

December 28th, 2011 at 5:34 am

I hope your babies feel better! It really is going around, my kids were sick on and off for a month! It was tough, this is the first week they are all better! They will probably get sick next week or I will!! 🙂

12. Bethany

December 28th, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Aw, we've been stuck at home with illness too. Hope you and your little ones are all on the mend soon!

13. Julie

December 28th, 2011 at 2:06 pm

I hope your little ones start to feel better soon! And I know exactly how you feel…My hubby is so perfect for me. It's my little fairytale. =P

14. jessica

December 28th, 2011 at 3:26 pm

So sweet. That's the perfect way to put it, that you get to figure it all out together. Marriage. <3

15. JessicaLynn

December 28th, 2011 at 3:50 pm

So sweet… My babies are sick too and Nathan is on breathing treatments for his asthma. I hate it when the kiddos get sick but I love having a reason to cuddle and watch movies with them. Praying for good health for all of our kiddos

December 28th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

i emailed you last night!! these are the posts that make me think;) thanks for another little reminder! have a blessed day!

17. Kate

December 28th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

you all look so peaceful and blessed! love!

18. Kate

December 28th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

you all look so peaceful and blessed! love!

19. Cori Janae

December 28th, 2011 at 7:27 pm

I love these pictures! Out of all the pictures my family and I pose for or try to smile and look "good"…the candid ones of us enjoying life are the ones I love the most! Thank you for sharing, Casey 🙂

20. victoria

December 29th, 2011 at 12:55 am

just found your blog recently and really love it! you are beautiful!! and, from my brief intro to your posts you seem like such a sweet soul. i'll keep checking back :o)

December 29th, 2011 at 2:23 am

Such a bright outlook on those sick-kid days. Thanks!

22. Nicole Jeannette

December 29th, 2011 at 3:02 am

Cute babies!!

23. Carlie Jean

December 29th, 2011 at 3:47 am

I just would like to say I've been reading your blog for a while now and honestly…i love it. I love what you blog about, your life, your struggles, your happiness. Its so wonderful to know that everyone struggles and that its okay to. I also love that you notice the small things in life, something that I think a lot of people don't do (that I forget to do) and I just wanted to say you are awesome! And I look up to you, and its weird to say that because I have never met you, but just by you willingly telling us what you do I just know you are such an incredible person!

24. Leslie @ top of the page

December 29th, 2011 at 6:53 am

so sweet, friend. you are so blessed. praying you had a beautiful, peaceful christmas and felt His presence.

December 29th, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Hugs Casey. I hope your little ones feel better soon. I can so relate, my Brandon and little Olive are usually sick in sync with each other. It is very difficult to see them sick but its definitely a blessing to have a wonderful man right beside you, going through it with you. A movie, popcorn and hot chocolate sound lovely.

26. Kristina Gulino

December 29th, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Hubby's are the best 🙂 Too bad the little ones are not feeling well. Hope they are better soon!

Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

27. Mr. Taylor and his Lady

December 30th, 2011 at 2:25 am

this sounds and looks like just the best night. of course, being sick is no fun, so sending quick recovery prayers your way!!
    xo TJ

28. Alena

December 30th, 2011 at 11:43 am

Lovable images….Nice…:)

29. Kacie

January 1st, 2012 at 9:47 pm

we've all been sick for over a week too. It's so frustrating!