today.

today I am guest posting about our loss over here

headband: rouge&whimsy,  blog
bracelet: maddynbella collections
(*also, you will join me please in praying for this family)

October 13, 2011

October 13th, 2011 at 2:48 am

i am totally excited about your new sponsor program. seriously was telling hubs tonight how excited i am for you guys. you really deserve it.

and ps you are so ridiculously gorgeous.

2. ♥ CheChe

October 13th, 2011 at 3:15 am

ridiculously gorgeous is a fact!
    Blessings to you and thanks for being so open with resharing the loss you went through with the public. I know God uses all things to the good of those who love Him and are called according to His plan. Blessed be the name of the Lord and may he pour out blessings over you and your family pretty lady!

♥cheche

3. emilyc3313

October 13th, 2011 at 3:46 am

I loved your post so much. I miscarried two weeks before you and it's nice to know that I'm not alone in my thoughts and feelings. Thank you for sharing your story, it has helped put my heart at ease.

4. ashley @ little miss momma

October 13th, 2011 at 4:46 am

I love you. period.

5. Emma

October 13th, 2011 at 4:52 am

you're so pretty

6. Salena @ A Little Piece of Me

October 13th, 2011 at 4:52 am

Casey, I love that you are sharing your story on LMM. 🙂

I love the way you did these photos.

7. restlessrisa

October 13th, 2011 at 5:53 am

Thanks for your story. I can relate, and I think it is so great to be so open about things. Here is a little post I shared last month: http://restlessrisa.blogspot.com/2011/08/because-every-baby-girl-needs-pretty.html

Sending my love <3

Risa

8. Erin

October 13th, 2011 at 6:10 am

Love that bracelet and necklace! 🙂

9. Veronica

October 13th, 2011 at 9:20 am

I love your headband!
    ~Veronica

10. Ashley

October 13th, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Stunning as always. <3

Thanks for sharing again, gorgeous. You've got such a beautiful heart.

11. Jess ♥

October 13th, 2011 at 1:34 pm

it must be so tough to share this, however it makes you a strong person. you are on the way to recovery. god is good.

leaving on a happier note, you are absoultely beautiful.

XoXo
    Jessica @ Stiletos & a fishing pole

12. ilene @ muchloveilly

October 13th, 2011 at 3:09 pm

love your honest writing, friend. so many people are blessed and inspired by you – love ya!

13. Courtney B

October 13th, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Good grief, you are GORGEOUS! Stunning pictures!
    I'm off to read your guest post.

14. Becky

October 14th, 2011 at 4:44 am

I read your guest post and had to check out your blog. I've had a lot of the same feelings you're having recently and no one really understands. We had a foster child in our house for about 3 weeks, our first little (5 days old) girl, and it was my dream. I fell so fast and so hard for this little girl. Things didn't work out (more drama that I won't get into) and she left us with only about 2 hours notice. I'm devastated and heartbroken and don't think I'll ever feel better. My "friends" say she was never mine to begin with so I need to get over it. UGH!

You keep your chin up, you're not alone!