a lifestyle blog about motherhood, intention, whimsical moments, and wellness
his day & ten.
It is his birthday :).
We love you so much Christopher David.
We are the luckiest to have you and so thankful you were born.
today, I will leave you all with 10 random, fun facts.
1. Craving peanut butter and orange juice
2. I am 5’7 and Chris is 6’3.
3. A majority of the trip last week, people thought Chris & I were students
4. I found out that I love paninis. For those of you who have been following this blog awhile you know that we are all super picky eaters…so I was so happy to find a new love! Ham & cheese (warm) paninis!
5. I got to kiss my man under the eiffel tower
6. We picked out boy/girl baby names on our trip for #3
7. Any CS Lewis fans? I got to go to his house/church and nature reserve on our trip! Amazing!
8. I got to go to the Louvre…which is another amazing art museum checked off of the list that I have now seen!
9. When I am pregnant ice cream grosses me out, SO weird huh?!
10. and last but not least… this past week I road in a plane, train, ferry, subway, bus and car!
I am Casey Leigh. I love to share my life through this little blog. When you stop by you can expect pieces of my perspective on life, faith, kids, marriage, loss... with touches of art, creative inspiration, fashion, projects & things I love along the way. My gift to you, our story...