his day & ten.

It is his birthday :).
We love you so much Christopher David.
We are the luckiest to have you and so thankful you were born.

today, I will leave you all with 10 random, fun facts.

1. Craving peanut butter and orange juice
2. I am 5’7 and Chris is 6’3.
3. A majority of the trip last week, people thought Chris & I were students
4. I found out that I love paninis. For those of you who have been following this blog awhile you know that we are all super picky eaters…so I was so happy to find a new love! Ham & cheese (warm) paninis!
5. I got to kiss my man under the eiffel tower
6. We picked out boy/girl baby names on our trip for #3
7. Any CS Lewis fans? I got to go to his house/church and nature reserve on our trip! Amazing!
8. I got to go to the Louvre…which is another amazing art museum checked off of the list that I have now seen!
9. When I am pregnant ice cream grosses me out, SO weird huh?!
10. and last but not least… this past week I road in a plane, train, ferry, subway, bus and car!

August 3, 2011

1. Melissa, SoChick!

August 3rd, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Happy B-day to your hubs, glad you had a wonderful trip and *gasp* Congrats on #3! Where did I miss that? *hug*

2. Amy Lynne

August 3rd, 2011 at 12:34 pm

What an amazing trip! Even with the luggage problem I am sure you will never forget it!

3. Marie

August 3rd, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Like ice cream grosses you out, chocolate grosses me out while I'm pregnant….so weird and sad! πŸ™‚

4. ΒΊoΒΊSheenaΒΊoΒΊ

August 3rd, 2011 at 12:50 pm

So glad to have you and your blogs back!! :)!

5. This Cookn' Mom

August 3rd, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Peanut butter washed down with orange juice is heaven!

6. myriahmae

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Girl you are so adorable!! I read your post yesterday and was laughing about how you said you guys look grungy in your photos "yeah right!" and today I look and yup Im right you DON'T look grungy in your trip photos you look super gorgeous as always! I love how you layer differnt pieces and make super awesome outfits…I bet you looked amazing and like you were in something new every day! Ps. CONGRATS on baby #3 so exciting for you guys! I know you love your littles. PSS. I think you should do a post tutorial on how you put your super cute fashionable outfits together…I would love it personally (everytime I try to layer and put different things together I feel like I do it wrong and it comes out looking weird).

Have a great day! *I guess this is the LONGEST comment ever and maybe I should have just emailed you hahaha*

7. Mandy

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Ya'll are adorable!

8. Lizzy

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Happy birthday to your hubby!! It's my hubby's birthday too πŸ˜€

9. seizinglifebythewristlet

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:24 pm

It will be so much fun to tell you babe that you picked out their name in Europa πŸ™‚

hugs!

10. annie farrar

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:27 pm

Happy Birthday Chris!

Amazing pictures! Loving the last pic. Look at that detail.

WOW!

Glad you're back!

11. Jessica @ jessicaNdesigns

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:37 pm

I am so excited for you for #3, such a blessing!!! My #3 is 6 mos old!!!!! xoxo

12. JDaniel4's Mom

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:48 pm

We love Lewis here. The tour would have been such fun for us. Your photos are amazing.

13. Elizabeth Ann (Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:49 pm

1. I love Paris
    2. I love you
    3. Cannot wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl
    4. Cannot wait to hear your baby's name
    5. SO glad you are back
    6. You still look beautiful after a week in the same clothes!
    7. Happy bday Chris! πŸ™‚
    8. Thanks all I've got! LOVE YOU!

14. goddessof4

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Happy birthday Chris!!!!! You guys are soooo lucky to go to Paris!!!! That is one of my dream places to visit and maybe have a Paris apartment!!!!!!

15. theolivetree

August 3rd, 2011 at 1:55 pm

What fun facts and great photos…I am still in shock about the ice cream πŸ™‚

16. Shannon

August 3rd, 2011 at 2:01 pm

love your random facts and that you pick out baby names in memorable places…I love the story of how we chose Behr's name and hope to make all of our future name choices memorable.

17. Katie

August 3rd, 2011 at 2:25 pm

I am glad you're back too πŸ™‚

You don't look grunchy at all! I think you pull off the "same outfit" for 6 days look.

How great that you and your hubby were able to take a fun trip together, just the two of you and baby #3 πŸ™‚

18. Rissy

August 3rd, 2011 at 2:26 pm

looking young is apparently quite the blessing… or so I hear… I bet you and Chris get that ALL the time!

peanut butter- yes, orange juice- no

ahhhhh so happy for you, chris, aiden, ainsleigh, and baby 3!

CarissaExplainsItAll

19. heartland farmhouse

August 3rd, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Happy Birthday!
    I just HAD to come say Hi!
    I've been spending a lot of time with your pal Danielle as of late! She's AWESOME! But then you know that! πŸ˜‰ You guys do GOOD work! Thanks to your team "My Blog looks GOOD too!"

Happy/Safe Travels to you!
    God Bless!

Rebecca

20. Sky

August 3rd, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Love C.S. Lewis! That's so cool!

It's a shame about the ice cream though – ice cream in Europe is divine!

21. Meg

August 3rd, 2011 at 3:08 pm

hello! I'm a new blog follower. I found you through Gussy Sews. I, too, craved peanut butter like crazy when I was pregnant with my kiddo:) Happy birthday to your hubby!

22. Kristy

August 3rd, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Happy Birthday to Chris!!
    LOVE all these pics!! You guys are SO ADORABLE!!

23. Kristy

August 3rd, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Happy Birthday to Chris!!
    LOVE all these pics!! You guys are SO ADORABLE!!

24. Laura

August 3rd, 2011 at 3:19 pm

happy birthday to your hubs. what an amazing trip!! isn't it funny how when you are preggers you are either completely repulsed by a food…or it sounds soooo good?!

25. SaffaKate

August 3rd, 2011 at 3:31 pm

So no pickles and ice-cream for you then, huh?

26. Kelly

August 3rd, 2011 at 3:37 pm

planes, trains & automobiles…Europe is amazing!
    Happy Birthday Chris!

27. Rachel

August 3rd, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

You are blessed.

And congrats as well….

August 3rd, 2011 at 4:33 pm

soooo jealous of your c.s. lewis visits! sounds like you had a wonderful trip. happy birthday, chris!

29. happy owl erin

August 3rd, 2011 at 4:50 pm

10 facts are always fun to read!
    And so cool that you got to see CS Lewis' house πŸ™‚
    Congrats again and congrats on being a Faith Blogger…I tried but it was invite only. πŸ™
    Oh, and happy birthday to your Mister.

30. Stephanie {Luxe Boulevard}

August 3rd, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to hear what names you have picked.

31. andi

August 3rd, 2011 at 5:11 pm

so glad you're back safe and sound!

32. Greta

August 3rd, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Not weird about the ice cream…I was the same! And love CS Lewis…very cool you got to visit his house. :o)

33. Chelsea

August 3rd, 2011 at 5:49 pm

You are such an adorable and inspiring couple. It sounds like your trip was wonderful! The Louvre is quite overwhelming yet wonderful and definitely one of those places that needs to be checked off the list πŸ™‚

August 3rd, 2011 at 6:02 pm

Happy birthday to your hubs! MY hubs is named Christopher David, too. πŸ™‚

Love your list of ten!

35. Sarah Leonard

August 3rd, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Yall look fabulous!! You do NOT look grungy! πŸ™‚ Love all of the pics and glimpses into your trip. How romantic to kiss your man under the Eiffel Tower. If you ever want to do it again, there's one in Paris, TX which is much closer to Dallas than France! πŸ™‚

Will yall be sharing baby names?? I love baby names. That's awesome you decided so quickly. We had a girl name picked out immediately, but of course we found out we were having a boy, and it took me a while to convince Christopher that we needed to use Liam! Now he loves it, of course. Hope you're feeling okay today!

36. Diane

August 3rd, 2011 at 6:27 pm

Great pictures and a wonderful trip! :O)

37. Alyss

August 3rd, 2011 at 7:28 pm

Happy Birthday Chris! And Casey, I would LOVE to go to the Lourve. So glad you got to go! And C.S. Lewis' place. So cool.

38. Alyss

August 3rd, 2011 at 7:28 pm

39. Rachel @ A Cupcake for Moose

August 3rd, 2011 at 7:31 pm

Happy birthday to your hubs! What great experiences you've had on your trip.

P.S. Ice cream grossed me out when I was pregnant, too! And, I thought I was the only one. πŸ™‚

40. Breeann

August 3rd, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Happy birthday to Chris!
    Love the pics πŸ™‚
    And you, of course! xoxo

41. Jordan Rae

August 3rd, 2011 at 8:30 pm

My random fact: i like your backpack πŸ™‚

August 3rd, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Happy birthday to your husband and congrats on your third! I always think of having another but maybe i should wait awhile. I've just started following your blog and I love it!!

By the way, where did you get your navy/white striped backpack?

mckinneyj87@gmail.com

43. lindsayNsara

August 3rd, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Casey- You are such a beautiful and inspiring woman. I love to look back to the first post my favorite blog writers have written. You are on a beautiful journey and shine brilliantly through all of your trials in life. Thank you for inspiring me to someday be a wonderful mother and to follow my dreams. May God bless you and your family!

-Sara

44. Katie and Justin Cox

August 3rd, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Casey! I haven't gotten the chance to say congrats sweet friend! Number 3!!! Wow!! I can't wait to see what "A" name this one will be! πŸ™‚ Glad you had a fun trip…proud of you… I can't imagine how hard that would be BUT what a once in a lifetime opportunity… even if you were in the same clothes nearly the entire trip! πŸ™‚ Love you friend!! And Happy BDay to Chris!!

45. Daniel, Sara and Dmitri

August 3rd, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Well happy birthday to him! Today's my birthday too, and I found out two friends also share my August 3rd birthday! So weird! :]

46. Katie

August 4th, 2011 at 1:53 am

I'm sure you get this a lot, but he looks just like Ashton Kutcher!

47. Kyle

August 4th, 2011 at 2:58 am

i wish ice cream grossed me out when i was pregnant. that would have saved me at least 15 pounds. and hooray for birthdays, baby names and panini's!

48. Heather :: AFD Jewelry ::

August 4th, 2011 at 3:09 am

Happy birthday to your hubby!

49. Mindy Harris

August 4th, 2011 at 4:29 am

happy birthday, chris! these pics are all so gorgeous. the aquarium looks super nice…i will eat all the ice cream you turn down. πŸ™‚

50. Sarah B.

August 4th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Happy birthday, Chris! And I'm convinced that anything that happens below the eiffel tower (or at the very tip top) is always magical πŸ˜€

August 4th, 2011 at 3:00 pm

So happy for you (and a wee bit jealous) of your amazing trip with your hubby! Great pictures, and you got to tour C.S. Lewis' house??? Wow, that's awesome!

52. Sarah Beauregard

August 5th, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Happy Birthday Chris!

And I LOVE these pictures. This last one is AMAZING.

53. Dani

August 12th, 2011 at 8:00 pm

this is my new favorite blog! you two are gorgeous and the babies? beautiful! But that backpack has definitely caught my attention.

Β© CaseyLeigh 2019  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED  |