It is his birthday :).
We love you so much Christopher David.
We are the luckiest to have you and so thankful you were born.
today, I will leave you all with 10 random, fun facts.
1. Craving peanut butter and orange juice
2. I am 5’7 and Chris is 6’3.
3. A majority of the trip last week, people thought Chris & I were students
4. I found out that I love paninis. For those of you who have been following this blog awhile you know that we are all super picky eaters…so I was so happy to find a new love! Ham & cheese (warm) paninis!
5. I got to kiss my man under the eiffel tower
6. We picked out boy/girl baby names on our trip for #3
7. Any CS Lewis fans? I got to go to his house/church and nature reserve on our trip! Amazing!
8. I got to go to the Louvre…which is another amazing art museum checked off of the list that I have now seen!
9. When I am pregnant ice cream grosses me out, SO weird huh?!
10. and last but not least… this past week I road in a plane, train, ferry, subway, bus and car!