happy Monday.

You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.
– Woodrow Wilson

(one of you lovelies wrote this in the comments the other day & I immediately wrote it down, thank you!)

August 22, 2011

1. Dana Michelle

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:06 am

You children are GORGEOUS. Wow. What beauties. Love that quote too. YOU have a happy Monday!

Dana Michelle@the abundant life

2. wildchild

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:07 am

what a beautiful family πŸ™‚

3. Christie

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:19 am

They are so cute! Love you let his hair grow long!!

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:19 am

your kiddos have piercingly gorgeous eyes.

AND i didn't comment earlier about your thoughts on closing the blog. just want you to know that you sharing your life has a been a blessing to me and i just started reading. may God give you lots of wisdom, but if my vote counts. KEEP THE BLOG! πŸ™‚

5. Lindsay

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:28 am

CUTIE PIES πŸ™‚

6. Stephanie

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:31 am

Too cute. . .I think I recognize that mall, ha ha!

7. arielle @ a beautiful journey.

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:34 am

cute, cute pictures!! have a happy and blessed Monday! πŸ™‚

8. Ashley@EisyMorgan

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:41 am

So glad the quote spoke to you as it did me:) Have a great week!

9. ragamuffinbeauties

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:41 am

love the quote! and i love how you capture motherhood in the day to day. XO

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:44 am

Beautiful quote! I love when you find a new quote that really seems to fit the moment. I love reading your posts. They make me so happy!
    awesomely-awkward.com

11. ilene @ muchloveilly

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:54 am

great quote – and lovely pics as always, girl. πŸ˜‰

12. Stesha

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:59 am

i just love your family!!!!!

13. Jamie

August 22nd, 2011 at 4:08 am

Dang your kids are so stinkin cute!

theletter4.blogspot.com

14. Stephanie

August 22nd, 2011 at 4:09 am

I'm in agreement with everyone else who commented so far. Your family is gorgeous; and your posts are always such an encouragement. πŸ™‚

15. Shelley

August 22nd, 2011 at 4:16 am

sweet quote !

16. Jade Steckly

August 22nd, 2011 at 4:39 am

That quote fits perfectly with a conversation I had today with my husband, thanks so much for sharing!
    -Jade

17. Jade Steckly

August 22nd, 2011 at 4:39 am

-Jade

August 22nd, 2011 at 5:10 am

Such cuties! Have a blessed week! xo

19. Kelly Pearson

August 22nd, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I've been greatly encouraged by your blog on a daily basis and I'm thankful to have a sister in Christ who is willing to be so vulnerable on her blog. You are someone every girl can relate to and I appreciate your willingness to allow us to connect to you and what God has given to you in your life. I read this in my devotional today and it made me think of you, so I thought I'd pass it on:

"My power flows most freely into weak ones aware of their need for Me. So take heart: though the journey you’re on is one of faltering steps, such steps of dependence are links to My Presence.

Today you feel the journey more than usual. It’s a challenge just to take the next step. Sometimes you get discouraged about your ongoing weaknesses. You know that dependence on Me brings spiritual blessings, yet at times you feel trapped by your limitations. Only the knowledge that I am with you keeps you out of the pit of despair. Awareness of your need for Me is what creates a strong connection to My Presence. My Power flows into you continually: It gives you strength to take the next step, strength to resist discouragement and despair, strength to know Me in intimate dependence. Only My Power can enable you to live abundantly in the midst of your limitations. Your day-to-day perseverance, in dependence on Me, is every bit as supernatural as an outright miracle. So don’t think that your difficulties signify lack of faith or lack of blessing. They are means to help you stay on the path I have chosen for you. Though the way before you may be steep and rocky, it is nonetheless the path of Life. It is where you encounter My luminous Presence β€” radiating Peace that transcends all understanding."

(Sarah Young, Jesus Lives)

20. Mrs. T

August 22nd, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I love these photographs… as usual!!

I always look forward to seeing what you have in store for us on your blog everyday! I hope you are still enjoying blogging! (Read your post from the other day.)

21. Janae

August 22nd, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Aww, this post just put a smile on my face. Thank you for being so amazing! Your kiddies are so so precious. πŸ™‚

22. Bree

August 22nd, 2011 at 5:54 pm

You have the most darling kids!! If my kids are even half as gorgeous I'll be the happiest mom around! πŸ˜‰

23. Jess Junior & Adrian

August 22nd, 2011 at 6:50 pm

I love your blog! Keep it going you are such an inspiration. God Bless

24. Jess Junior & Adrian

August 22nd, 2011 at 6:51 pm

I LOVE your Blog, please keep it!:) You are such an inspiration.Great MOM and lover of God. God Bless

25. Mallorie Owens

August 22nd, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing that quote…JUST what I needed to hear πŸ™‚

26. Katelyn

August 22nd, 2011 at 8:09 pm

I just canNOT get over how precious your children are!

themindofaginger.blogspot.com

– Katelyn

27. Alyssa Rae

August 22nd, 2011 at 8:34 pm

MAN! those kids are cute

28. Sarah-Anne

August 22nd, 2011 at 9:41 pm

woot woot! congrats to the winners. πŸ™‚

29. MargaretB

August 22nd, 2011 at 11:58 pm

So cute–love that blonde hair! My son LOVES the fountain at the mall πŸ™‚

30. Mr. Taylor and his Lady

August 23rd, 2011 at 12:41 am

these pictures are awesome, your family is just beautiful!
    Xo

31. Sarah B

August 23rd, 2011 at 1:35 am

Great quote. LOVE your blog!

Β© CaseyLeigh 2019  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED  |