littles

I have a board on pinterest called “littles”
…here are a few of the pics I am loving….lO.V.E!!!

June 14, 2011

1. Mrs. T

June 14th, 2011 at 3:38 pm

I have been hearing so much about pinterest… makes me want to sign up and see what all the fuss is about. But a lot of peopel say they are addicted… that's all I need…something else to be hooked onto via the internet! ha ha

2. Mrs. T

June 14th, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Also.. I am a new follower of yours and fellow sister in Christ… I just love that you share your faith openly with everyone. I have been waiting for "good opportunities" to share more on my blog. I tend to not know how to balance minimalism with being extreme… I don't want to sound preachy… which I tend to do. (I AM the oldest.. ha ha) But your blog is a good example of being well balanced.

3. Eisley Rae Clothing

June 14th, 2011 at 3:44 pm

I've seen some of these pics on pinterest too and LOVE them. How fun would those tents be! And so easy to make. The love letters are so sweet. Thanks for that idea. 😉

4. ruthiehart

June 14th, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Just started following you on Pintrest!! Also, I tried to click on your husbands portfolio on his photography website and I keep getting an error. I'd love to check out his work! xoxo

5. Jami

June 14th, 2011 at 3:54 pm

oooo I love the one with the tents. And your letters… inspiring my friend!

6. The Lacys

June 14th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

obsessed with the tented beds and tented little nook in the corner! am i too old to do that? love you! can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!

7. Alyssa Rae

June 14th, 2011 at 4:41 pm

i love your taste darlin:P

8. Katie

June 14th, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Hi Casey! I just found your blog.. and I'm in love 🙂 You are so artistic, your family is adorable!

Katie

9. Megan

June 14th, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Hi! I just recently found your blog and became a follower:) You've got such a wonderful and infectious love for your babies! I love the tent picture. I have a similar one on my "little rooms" board on pinterest!

10. Jamie Lynn

June 14th, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Just wanted to say hello- just found your blog and added your button to my blog! Stop by and say Hi!
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com
    maddiemackdesigns.blogspot.com

11. Lindsay @ Delighted Momma

June 15th, 2011 at 12:48 am

Ahhhh Pinterest is so much fun!! I am slightly obsessed! I will look you up! Love all the pictures you posted…it's like endless amount of eye candy huh?!

12. CMae

June 15th, 2011 at 12:58 am

I don't have any kiddos of my own just yet, but I LOVE the little tent fort pictures! What neat ideas!

June 15th, 2011 at 1:33 am

love me some pinterest

14. Drea

June 15th, 2011 at 2:01 am

ooooo the 3 tents! I love that!!

15. ashlyn

June 15th, 2011 at 2:15 am

i absolutely {love} reading you blog! you are such a talented Godly woman & it shows through your work & the way your write. your family is gorgeous :] cute little babies! i am always looking forward to another post from you!

– ashlyn

16. Kara

June 15th, 2011 at 2:19 am

I've been obsessing over those tents too. My littles' birthdays are coming up and I just wrote them love letters. It's so hard to put that much love into words.

17. Lindsay

June 15th, 2011 at 3:38 am

Those letters to your babes are too precious…

18. Ally Simons

June 15th, 2011 at 11:29 am

What sweet letters- you're such an amazing mama.

The huge map is amaaazing- I am totally keeping my eyes out for one.

Hope you have a wonderful day! -Ally

19. Tara

June 15th, 2011 at 7:15 pm

Just gorgeous.
    Also, I have always called my kids "my littles". I love that we are the same. Xo.

20. Hannah Avery

June 16th, 2011 at 1:14 am

Wow, I LOVE just about all these pictures! Such eye-candy! I re-pinned just about all of them to my Pinterest! Thanks so much for sharing.

-Hannah

21. Kristy

June 16th, 2011 at 3:11 pm

LOVE all these cute little spaces! I'm on my way to find you on pinterest and borrow some of your ideas! ;0)

xo,
    Kristy

June 16th, 2011 at 9:42 pm

Love your faith, love your style, love your blog. Thanks for introducing me to pinterest… just began following your blog as well. ♥

Much Aloha!