lemonade anyone?

I am linking up with Gussy today for inspiration workshop…the prompt was kitchens…so I thought food, lemonade….lemonade stands!
I grew up sitting on my street corner with a lemonade stand.
No kidding I used to also sell painted acorns as well.
I am pretty sure people only bought them because they felt really sorry for me , hehe.
These pics make me want to set up the greatest lemonade stand for my littles.Photobucket

Have you sold lemonade with your littles?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

And here are some collages from cellphone pics! lOves….

June 9, 2011

1. Amy H.

June 9th, 2011 at 11:55 am

Can I tell you something super sad?! How about there has been kids shut down for selling lemonade because they did not have a permit!!! I know even Emily A.'s kids wanted to sell lemonade at their garage sale when they were still raising funds for Elsa to come home and her HOA said no since they did not have a food permit!!! Can you believe people ruin such and innocent thing for kids….makes me sad.

With that said I LOVE THE IDEA OF LEMONADE STANDS!!

XOXO

2. Handbags*N*Pigtails

June 9th, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Lemonade stands-the perfect solution to a hot summer day! My girls did their first L.S. last year at our yard sale. They were thrilled that even some people that didnt want a drink still made "contributions." It was cute. The little one tuckered out 1/2 way through so the big sister was all about keeping that $$$ for herself:) You snooze, you lose.

3. Jessica @ jessicaNdesigns

June 9th, 2011 at 12:12 pm

I used to have a lemonade stand too when I was a kid!! LOVE these pics! And your kids are ADORABLE! New follower from the Gussy Workshop! xoxo Jessica

June 9th, 2011 at 12:15 pm

lemonade stands are super cute! i was never allowed to have one, for some odd reason. 🙁

5. aPearantly sew

June 9th, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Ah yes, the lemonade stand! 🙂 We (my sister & other neighborhood kids) used to set these up. No one ever bought from us except our parents, but we still thought it was so much fun!

6. theolivetree

June 9th, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Love the idea of lemonade stand my little sister used to do this all the time! Mine aren't big enough yet, maybe next summer 🙂

7. elizabeth

June 9th, 2011 at 1:15 pm

love lemonade stands… I was just at a garage sale this past weekend and a little girl was selling lemonade and donating the money to childhood cancer research. my heart melted… and of course bought some! just sweet.

love your pictures! xoxo

8. Julie @ My Life...Inspired

June 9th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Wow those pictures are amazing and totally brought me back to my childhood! I can't wait to have a pitcher of lemonade ready for my children when they come in from playing outside. And setting up a lemonade stand??? You betcha! Can't wait for them to experience that as well!!! Great inspiration 🙂

9. Amanda

June 9th, 2011 at 2:04 pm

i can't get enough lemonade right now!!!!! all i need is some of those cute straws! 🙂

10. Mama Jill

June 9th, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Oh my goodness I want some lemonade right now! Have you had chick-fil-et's diet lemonade!? Awesommmmmeeee!

I love your blog sooo much casey! I seriously love what you are doing. How your blog is sooo great, trendy and fun and it STILL shows the love of Christ to everyone.

11. Lindsay @ Delighted Momma

June 9th, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Ahhh lemonade stands bring back so many fun memories of when I was little! Although…my stands were never this adorable LOL! Aww picture #5 is just too too precious.

June 9th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

Lemonade stands bring back the best childhood memories! I remember the days when we sold it by the dixie cup, for 10 cents.

What fun memories!

13. Mistakenly Misunderstood

June 9th, 2011 at 3:24 pm

I love your cell phone pics! Your kiddos are adorable!

14. Kelly

June 9th, 2011 at 4:00 pm

we use to build lemonade stands every summer. each year we had a different theme. one year we were on the front page of the news paper. LOL. so fun! which reminds me why haven't i done this with my children.

15. Rachael Gittings

June 9th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I love your pictures!! Great post.

16. Jamie @ charmingly ordinary

June 9th, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Are you weaning from the swaddle or did she just escape?! That is a tough transition, or at least for our little Levi it was. 🙂

June 9th, 2011 at 4:23 pm

how cute are you?! i love this post. i loved setting up lemonade stands as a little girl too 🙂 so fun!

18. Jhen.Stark

June 9th, 2011 at 6:32 pm

ahhh! Totally loving the lemonade stand inspirations.. HELLO SUMMER!

19. Mr. Taylor and his Lady

June 9th, 2011 at 7:08 pm

ahh, love me some lemonade! i used to hold lemonade stands and book sales. yes, i was a strange little child. as always, your family is adorable!
    Xo

20. Breeann

June 9th, 2011 at 8:19 pm

I remember those days, too. We used to always sell lemonade if my parents were having a garage sale. So fun!

21. Susie

June 9th, 2011 at 11:58 pm

Just started reading your blog and loving it so far. Very inspirational and lovely.

Today I passed a little girl on the roadside selling lemonade for 50 cents. Love! I wish I could have stopped but was running behind. If I see her this week I will definately give her some aloha and support. 🙂

22. Natalie @ NS Pottery

June 10th, 2011 at 1:07 am

I loved selling lemonade when I was little, too… only unfortunately, no one ever stopped. 🙁 (No worries, though, I'm over it) 🙂

23. April

June 10th, 2011 at 1:13 am

This makes me want to do a lemonade stand, tomorrow. 🙂 Love this post!

24. Tara

June 10th, 2011 at 2:30 am

My cousin and I used to sell "slushies" on the golf course that my dad lived right next too. That was until we broke his ice shaver. Oh well. I still think we made some old golfers pretty happy. Ha.

25. Blessed Momma

June 10th, 2011 at 3:29 am

I love this post! Who knew pictures of lemonade could be so cute?! Now a new follower of Gussy Sews and joined the link party 🙂

26. Heart n Soul

June 10th, 2011 at 3:53 am

Wow … those lemonade shots are amazing!! … love pink grapefruits 🙂

June 11th, 2011 at 1:46 am

loving all the lemonade pictures! They just scream summertime 🙂

Came over from Gussy, now following!

June 12th, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Oh I love all these pics. Especially the BUMBO pic! Thank you for sharing al little of yourself with all of us!

29. Kathryn Michelle Jenkins

June 13th, 2011 at 2:22 pm

LOVE your blog! I'm so glad I found it and am excited to come back and keep looking around.

kathryn
    twitter: kathblogger

30. Stacy

June 14th, 2011 at 7:58 pm

I love the pictures and the collage is a great idea! I just found your blog. I really enjoy positive blogs and your is awesome.