free people

I have an ongoing love affair with free people
(I didn’t say i could afford it, but I adore it)

anyone else? Free People, anthro & urban….yes please 🙂

*My favorite dress of all time is from here…someone remind me to post a pic of it! I had ooowed and aaaawed over it in the store window for weeks and one day I walked in the closet to see it hanging there with a sign “date night?”….. don’t we love the sweet surprises 🙂

February 7, 2011

1. M

February 8th, 2011 at 1:34 am

Yes, LOVE all 3! My good friend is a manager at Free People and lets me use her discount (40% clothing and 25% house decor) from time to time!

February 8th, 2011 at 1:34 am

Aw, that is seriously the cutest thing I have ever heard!! Good job, Chris!!

3. Erin

February 8th, 2011 at 4:08 am

casey – I am a new reader and just when i thought i couldn't love you and your sweet family anymore…i am a HUGE free people fan! Wish i could dress in their stuff everyday, and same with anthro and urban outfitters too! Anthro headbands are to die for. Love love love all your posts!

4. Wynne & Stephen

February 8th, 2011 at 5:56 am

i LOVE free people too!!! love love love. and anthro 🙂

5. Darryl, Madeline, Caleb, and Tyler

February 8th, 2011 at 4:34 pm

ooo anthro is a favorite of mine!! One day when I can afford it, I will shop there all the time! For now its window shopping =)

6. Sarah Beauregard

February 9th, 2011 at 6:25 am

I went to all 3 of those stories today! …please post a picture of your date night dress!!! Better yet, show me in person on Thursday!! 🙂

7. Shauna at The Reed Life

February 13th, 2011 at 4:56 am

love free people!

8. Shauna at The Reed Life

March 9th, 2011 at 4:18 am

love free people!

9. Darryl, Madeline, Caleb, and T

March 9th, 2011 at 4:18 am

10. Melissa

March 9th, 2011 at 4:18 am

Aw, that is seriously the cutest thing I have ever heard!! Good job, Chris!!

11. Erin