Bedroom Makeover

My Christmas gift this year from Chris was a bedroom makeover. I am completely in love with it. Thank you Christopher Wiegand 🙂 It is perfection…

December 29, 2010

1. the Jennings secede from the South

December 30th, 2010 at 12:13 am

Wow. that bedroom is GORGEOUS! holy cow. Nice!

2. Laura

December 30th, 2010 at 4:43 am

I am calculating time and gas money from Memphis to Dallas so that I can send you and your man on your merry way while I cuddle 2 Weigands in that sumptuous bed in your gorgeous retreat!! Color, texture, arrangement and a S.S. fridge to boot!! Melange–tres magnifique!

3. danielle @ take heart

December 31st, 2010 at 3:47 am

ummm… i LOVE it. i have the same yellow rosette pillow from target in my living room. it was my splurge purchase. we are destined to be friends.

🙂

4. whirligig photography

January 12th, 2011 at 7:54 pm

do you mind telling me where you got your bedspread/duvet cover? i absolutely love it! i was also wondering where you got your white crib- it's so unique! thanks in advance!

-casey

5. whirligig photography

March 9th, 2011 at 4:22 am

-casey

6. the Jennings secede from the S

March 9th, 2011 at 4:22 am

Wow. that bedroom is GORGEOUS! holy cow. Nice!

7. bittywings

March 13th, 2011 at 9:56 am

would you mind if I came and lived in your house?

8. Allyson Vassallo

June 11th, 2014 at 7:07 pm

what was this paint color??? i'm in love!!!

9. CaseyWiegand

June 11th, 2014 at 11:14 pm

oh man so many people have asked and it was so long ago I cant remember ahhhh, it was from home depot though!