this.and.that.

a little of this…a little of that… here is my precious birthday boy!

We had a HARD week…. but God is good and gracious and gave us a perfect day today to celebrate! Here is Aiden’s beautiful cake that was ready for his party that we cancelled!

Here we are at Chuck E Cheese…yes, we did…I know…hahaha

AND here is our new baby that is due October 8! We are thrilled and blessed!! Aiden is very excited to be a big brother!!

and here is my tiny bump that is already showing…almost 12 weeks 🙂

More to come! Feeling very thankful and blessed…. xoxo

March 23, 2010

1. the Jennings secede from the South

March 23rd, 2010 at 11:49 am

You are adorable, lady! And congratulations again and Aiden looks like he loves cake. I am excited for Henry to try some in a month!

2. MLEastland

March 23rd, 2010 at 3:23 pm

your little bump is AMAZING!! i cant believe it. Cant wait to know what it is! LOVE YOU.

3. Shelly

March 23rd, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Hi! Aiden looks so cute! I'm so happy for your family. That's so exciting ya'll are having another baby! Congrats!

4. Katie and Justin Cox

March 23rd, 2010 at 7:03 pm

So cute!! I love your blossoming baby bump! Sorry y'all had such a yucky week, but I am glad Aiden still got to celebrate with his Mommy and Daddy… all he could have ever wanted for his first birthday I am SURE of it! Keep us posted!! 🙂

5. Olson Family

March 24th, 2010 at 2:11 am

Kind of random but I found your blog from Camille's. Anyway. we moved to Edmond, OK this year and I have a friend who worked with you at Kanakuk I think. Her name is Emily (Kern) Garrett. She went to OU and asked me if I knew you tonight. Small world. Congratulations on baby #2! We LOVE LOVE LOVE that our boys are so close in age. 20 months apart. It's challenging but way fun:)

6. jEsSa

March 27th, 2010 at 9:37 am

I have so many questions :0)
    were u trying? How did you find out you were preggers? Are you keeping the store?

You must blog about these things or cone over to my place for baby advice and dish them in person!!!

So excited for you, my guess is a girl- just putting it out there ;0)

7. Olson Family