1. I joined twitter and have loved “tweeting”
2. Aiden is 6 months old and naps like a champ but still wakes me up every 3 hours in the night :)…. I know, I know people keep saying I need to let him “cry it out” but I just can’t….plus some of the sweetest, most precious times are in the peace and quiet in the middle of the night.
3. Aiden woke up with half a tooth poking through on his 6 month birthday and another one this morning!
4. He LOVES sweet potatoes, who knew right? I started him with fruit and that was just okay so I decided it was time to try a veggie and apparently these are his favorite!!!
5. I have just started weaning Aiden…I originally was going to wait until he was one but for a number reasons decided it was time!
6. I am reading a book on heaven and have a few quotes from it that I’d love to share(Heaven by Randy Alcorn):
“The reality of hell should break our hearts and take us to our knees and to the doors of those without Christ.”
“Forgiveness is not automatic. If we want to be forgiven, we must recognize and repent our sins.”
“When you choose to accept Christ and surrender control of your life to Him, you can be certain that your name will be written in the Lamb’s book of life.”
“He who gives while he lives knows where it goes.”
* Did you know that for every American who believes he is going to hell, 120 believe that they will go to heaven? “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” Matthew 7:13-14