A Beautiful Offering

My favorite book of all time, A Beautiful Offering by Angela Thomas…

Every woman should read this book and soak every word in like a sponge….it is fantastic. I will probably write a hundred quotes from this book throughout time….for today here is just a taste

“…have an intimate, passionate, ongoing relationship with God. I want your life to reflect His love and His grace and His quick forgiveness. I want you to become the woman He dreamed of when He dreamed of you. I want you to know your life can be beautiful to Him…”

April 15, 2009

1. Wynne & Stephen

April 15th, 2009 at 11:10 pm

casey, these pictures are beautiful. I can’t wait to meet Aiden. I need to look up that book – Is she the same author that wrote “do you think I’m beautiful”

2. Wynne & Stephen

April 16th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

I would lOVE to come hold baby aiden. I actually ordered the book off amazon right after I read your post. I did read (but not finish) Do you think I’m beautiful. I’ll let you know once I start reading it! love you!

3. Arnold Family

April 17th, 2009 at 2:05 am

Hi Casey! I found you on here thanks to Wynne…Aiden is beautful! Sorry, Handsome. Love the precious pics!! Congrats girl.

4. Shelly

April 19th, 2009 at 6:57 pm

Hi Casey! Aiden in amazing. I am so excited for you and your hubby! What an amazing journey you have started on. Congrats! 🙂

5. Emily Kretz

April 27th, 2009 at 1:10 am

These pictures are beautiful! He is so precious!

6. Shelly