this week’s update. American Blogger.

photo photo13edit.jpg

photo photo09edit.jpg

photo photo04edit.jpg

photo photo08edit.jpg

photo photo02edit.jpg

photo photo07edit.jpg

photo photo15edit-1.jpg

photo photo14edit.jpg

photo photo06edit.jpg

photo photo05edit.jpg

photo photo10edit-2.jpg

photo photo03edit.jpg

photo photoedit-2.jpg

(From where I left off last) he left Boston (Tales of me and the Husband update here) and drove to Kentucky to film the gorgeous Pink Lou Lou! (her recap here). AND while in Lexington he had his first TV Interview about this film! I am so proud of him!!! If you would like to watch it…you can view it here

After Kentucky he drove up to Indiana and spent time with the amazing and talented Erin Loechner from Design for Mankind and then to see the adorable and hilarious Living in Yellow (her awesome recap here)! From there he drove up to Minneapolis to hangout with my dear friend (this girl is FULL of inspiration & creativity), Pirates and Peonies

Then…on the road again! Driving down to Kansas City to talk to Chasing Davies about more of the business aspects of how businesses choose bloggers and the way that things are moving more in this direction.

After that (today) he drove to Colorado to hangout with Oh sweet Joy
Then… on to Utah!

A few more past recaps to share..
 Latonya’s recap here
A Mommy in the City recap here
and
Danielle’s recap here.

ALSO! American Blogger has a facebook page now AND a super fun announcement… Plum Street Prints & I designed two cellphone cases (in the below picture) and one is our actual airstream! They are available here ! They will also be giving one away on instagram so stay tuned!

photo photo-30-1.jpg

July 11, 2013

1. Sandy a la Mode

July 11th, 2013 at 3:39 am

this is sooo exciting!! just watched him on the news channel!! and i love that i have met chasing davies AND oh sweet joy and he is filming them!! 🙂

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

2. Erin @ Sweetness Itself

July 11th, 2013 at 3:46 am

adore the cell phone cases!!

hugs!
    erin

July 11th, 2013 at 3:54 am

Oh, Casey!!! This is just so fun! I really enjoyed the interview!! 🙂 I was just in Lexington today and I am such a KY girl! I really can't wait to see how he ties this all together!! 🙂 Hugs for a happy week, friend!!

July 11th, 2013 at 4:07 am

It's so much fun to see the behind-the-scenes on this project before it even comes together! And there are so many great bloggers included in the project: I am amazed.

5. brittany

July 11th, 2013 at 4:08 am

ahh this is all so incredible!!! i love watching the action unfold and i know you are suuuchhh a proud wifey!!!!! cannot wait to see more!!

6. Tisse

July 11th, 2013 at 4:28 am

I love these updates… so exciting to be able to share in this following-of-dreams journey with you both. Safe and peaceful travels to Chris and much love to you both 🙂

7. Angela

July 11th, 2013 at 5:18 am

Such great photos! I can't wait to see the finished product. Aren't bloggers just amazing?! Everyone has their own beautiful, story…with it's broken pieces. I have how this project is pulling the blogging community together!

8. Kelsea

July 11th, 2013 at 6:42 am

It has been really fun following his feed on Instagram. I keep seeing him pop up in the pictures of bloggers I follow and I'm excited that they can be part of this!

9. the Momma Bird

July 11th, 2013 at 8:44 am

Your husband is doing such great things 🙂 He is so lucky to have you support him in this! You're family & inspiration is beautiful.

10. Because of Jackie

July 11th, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Casey! I love these recaps and love the links you include, what a great way to find new bloggers that I haven't discovered yet! P.S. How adorable is your husband?!

11. PinkLouLou

July 11th, 2013 at 1:19 pm

AHHHHH! thanks for the sweet words Casey!! I am so so honored to be a part of this! So exciting and I just can't wait to see it all come together. Loved all the comments on this post too, it really is so neat to see everyones unique story and how the whole blogging community is coming together. Thank you Casey and Chris!! xoxo

12. Britt Douglas

July 11th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

So fun to see a recap!! This is going to be such an amazing piece! Love the iphone covers too! xo

13. Pamela

July 11th, 2013 at 1:32 pm

This is all so exciting! Can't wait to see the movie!

14. Allison

July 11th, 2013 at 1:35 pm

That dock that Chris is on was the spot of one of my favorite wedding pictures. http://allidupay.blogspot.com/2013/06/once-upon-time.html We got married in Plymouth, MN – a suburb of Minneapolis.
    Love following his journey!

15. Ashley

July 11th, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I've had so much fun following along on his trip via instagram! I honestly can't wait to see what comes of this film. =)

16. Ashley

July 11th, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I've had so much following along on his trip via instagram! I honestly can't wait to see how this film turns out. It's going to be epic! =)

17. Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea

July 11th, 2013 at 3:35 pm

WOW! What an amazing piece! Can't wait to see the movie! Great work, as always!

18. Emily

July 11th, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I am just loving every single thing about this project – I cannot wait to see it when it's done! These updates are great! SO fun to follow along 🙂

19. Kate

July 11th, 2013 at 7:01 pm

I can't wait to see this once it's finished. The idea is genius! Hope you and your darlings are doing well! Much love!

20. loving-evelyn

July 11th, 2013 at 7:16 pm

great pics

21. Desiree

July 11th, 2013 at 8:19 pm

love these posts and this project! I can't wait to see it finished 🙂

22. Desiree

July 11th, 2013 at 8:20 pm

love these posts and this project. I can't wait to see it finished.

23. Valentina Duracinsky

July 11th, 2013 at 8:43 pm

How cool!

Valentina
    Valentina Duracinsky Blog

24. Kiki

July 12th, 2013 at 3:17 am

I am loving all of these updates–between your blog, your instagram accounts, and all of the updates from the bloggers on this documentary. I can't wait to see it! 🙂