wear. 20 weeks

These pictures were actually taken a few weeks back along with another photoshoot- so my belly is a teensie bit bigger than this now. (I just realized I forgot to post these few!!) Anyways,  I have another sono Wednesday to check on our sweet Apple…she is growing and moving around so much these days. Aiden even felt her kick last night and it made him giggle so much- just precious!

Thank you for all your sweet words on the conference, we are thrilled! It will be my first time to Indiana! Is anyone from there? Love it there? Have places I must visit?
So smitten with this new adventure :).

Beauty

May 1, 2012

1. Sandy a la Mode

May 1st, 2012 at 3:58 am

your skirt is gorgeous! as are you, my friend!!

2. Stephanie [Luxe Boulevard]

May 1st, 2012 at 4:01 am

I love those sunglasses. Can't wait to see pics of that little girl.

3. Christen

May 1st, 2012 at 4:10 am

So cute!

May 1st, 2012 at 4:24 am

yay for the midwest! 🙂 i am actually excited because i might just be able to come.

May 1st, 2012 at 4:47 am

Super cute outfit! YAY the baby is kicking! Love her name 🙂

6. Karin van D.

May 1st, 2012 at 5:44 am

The conference sounds lovely. Too bad it's on the other side of the world 😉 I wish you lots of fun with all the preperations.

And you look beautiful. Good to hear your little one is doing well!

7. The F Girl

May 1st, 2012 at 5:45 am

What a great idea for that conference! I'm all the way in Europe, so unfortunately won't be able to join. But it sounds amazing.

The photos are beautiful, as are you, as always. Isn't this the most precious time, feeling that little baby grow and develop?

8. Abby (Diligent Joy)

May 1st, 2012 at 6:10 am

You look perfect, as usual. I don't know how you manage to be sweet, sassy, and edgy all at once.

9. Kasey March

May 1st, 2012 at 9:58 am

Aiden's little giggles must have been precious. How are you feeling these days?

10. Kasey March

May 1st, 2012 at 10:00 am

Aiden giggles must be adorable.

So how are you feeling with this pregnancy? Are you ever just too tired to keep up with Ains and Aiden? Can't wait until we "meet" Apple virtually.

11. Kasey March

May 1st, 2012 at 10:00 am

Aiden's little giggles must have been precious. How are you feeling these days?

12. Trish

May 1st, 2012 at 11:13 am

The conference is in Indiana? Yay! I'm in IN, I just might be able to make it there.

13. Lindsay

May 1st, 2012 at 12:05 pm

i am obsessing over your purple skirt! xo!

14. the hollie rogue

May 1st, 2012 at 12:07 pm

I'm from Indiana (a really small quaint town called Shipshewana). Think antiques, flea market, amish buggies, so special! i'm beyond excited that you are bring a blog conference to the midwest! so excited for you all!

15. Liz with the Lovely Life

May 1st, 2012 at 1:43 pm

You are beautiful!
    Pregnancy is so beautiful!!
    Praying for your sono tomorrow!
    -Liz

16. Beth's Blog

May 1st, 2012 at 1:56 pm

I love how you wear your t shirts with your skirts.

17. astr!d

May 1st, 2012 at 3:08 pm

id love to get my hands on a purple skirt like that. wanna share where you got it?!

18. Alyssa

May 1st, 2012 at 4:34 pm

You look AMAZING! So cute! Congrats again and hope all is going well 🙂

19. Alyssa

May 1st, 2012 at 4:35 pm

You look AMAZING! Congrats again and hope all is going well!

20. Janell

May 1st, 2012 at 4:49 pm

That so great that Aiden was able to experience a little kick from his little sister to-be 🙂 You look breathtaking in these, Casey.. no lie! Where did you get that shirt? I HAVE to have one.. I'm such a travel junkie, myself
    xo, Janell

21. Rachel

May 1st, 2012 at 5:57 pm

You're just glowing! Love it!

22. Erin

May 1st, 2012 at 6:10 pm

You should be a maternity model! 🙂 SO pretty.
    And how precious that Aiden felt her kick and giggled … that made me smile!

You are such a good momma. Your blog and Kelle Hampton's make me so excited to someday be a momma 😉

May 1st, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I love you little sister. I giggle right along with Aiden, what a joy to feel a baby move and grow inside you. Each and every baby is a gift from our Almighty Father!
    Paige

24. Jess

May 1st, 2012 at 8:03 pm

I'm assuming you'll be in Indy? That happens to be my hood! I'd highly recommend checking out the broad ripple and/or mass ave areas. Both are artsy neighborhoods with primarily locally owned businesses. In broad ripple you must eat at three sisters and shop at girly chic, pitaya, or Indy Cd&vinyl. In mass ave check out black market, Aesop's tables, or bazbeaux to eat and silver in the city and nurture to shop. Indy is a great city! I'm new to your bloc but I heart your writing.

25. Agnes of {anna+agnes}

May 1st, 2012 at 9:00 pm

these are so precious! Imagine the day when you will get to show them to that little babe! prayers for a continued healthy pregnancy!

26. His Little Lady

May 1st, 2012 at 11:59 pm

oh goodness, these photos are absolutely perfect! and your sweet little apple and baby bump. still in love with the name you have chosen!! 🙂
    xo TJ

27. Jam Oblina

May 2nd, 2012 at 1:02 am

lovely outfit! such a lovely family too…

28. che'lyssa

May 2nd, 2012 at 3:35 am

You are so pretty Casey! Pregnant or not…preeeetttyyyy!

XO
    Che'

29. The Cantelmo Family

May 2nd, 2012 at 6:14 pm

You look great!

30. Kelly { MessyDirtyHair }

May 2nd, 2012 at 10:12 pm

you are the most beautiful pregrant woman ever. your just glowing!!!!

31. Dogs then Babes

May 3rd, 2012 at 1:59 pm

I have followed your beautiful blog for a good year now, and I have always wondered how you did it, thinking you had something (some techno thing or another) that allowed you to create such a beautiful keepsake of your families love. And then this morning, just now, as I sit in my quiet Denton, TX home on the rare occasion everyone is still sleeping (my 1.5 year old boy and 1 month girl and their handsome daddy and dogs) it hit me. The song Legends came on and as I scrolled down to the bottom to see who it was, the beauty just poured through your photos and I realized, you have no more than the next person (ok maybe a nice camera :)) you do this all out of love and because you just DO. You do it no matter the day, it is a piece of you, its like eating food everyday, you have to breath into this little space constantly and beautiful things will happen, they will grow.

I think you have inspired another person, sincerely, to try and preserve these special, amazing moments that fill my day- and night.

God blesses you Casey. Thank you for sharing.

Warmly,
    Sarah

32. melindarose

May 3rd, 2012 at 10:26 pm

I live in Indy and LOVE it. Jess was pretty dead on with the places to visit. If you're into swing dancing or duckpin bowling, go to Fountain Square Theatre. Check out the Indianapolis Museum of Art (free admission!)…I used to work there and they have great exhibits, beautiful gardens, and a gorgeous nature park. Twenty Tap is a bar that has delicious, locally sourced food (more than just beer, promise). In downtown Indy, there is the zoo, Easley winery, a canal for walking/biking/running, and lots of great murals and street art. Great farmers markets and food trucks. Also, the Indianapolis Art Center is great!

33. Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs

May 21st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

I absolutely LOVE your style!!

Much Love & Hugs,
    Maria-Isabel

34. Amy Lynn

June 16th, 2012 at 2:53 am

I know this comment is coming quite a while after you posted this, but I just love your shirt! Pretty sure "life is short, travel more" could be my motto — and thankfully, something my dad encourages me in!