me, a to z

A. age :: twenty.eight

B. bed size :: king.

C. chore you hate :: cleaning the bathroom

D. dogs :: Macy & Ellie

E. essential start to your day :: a dr.pepper

F. favorite color :: peach & teal.
G. gold or silver :: gold.

H. height :: five.feet.seven

I. instruments you play :: none ๐Ÿ™

J. job title :: mama, artist, blogger, blog designer

K. kids :: Aiden, Ainsleigh and our new little one!

L. live :: Dallas Texas!

M. maiden name :: Jones

N. nicknames :: Case, Casers

O. overnight hospital stays ::twice with babies!

P. pet peeve :: mean people, bleh.

Q. quote ::
“When you decide to live out what you believe. When you decide you want peace in your possession, then you will find out what that looks like & feels like. You begin to pray for God to give you peace. You incorporate peace in your relationships. You decide to respond differently. You speak in love. Act in tenderness. You imitate what you know about peace until it becomes a reality for your character & your life.”

R. righty or lefty :: right

S. siblings :: one younger brother, Travis Jones

T. time you wake up :: Whenever Ainsleigh wakes up! usually 5am!

U. university attended :: Baylor University

V. vegetables you dislike: onions(is that a vegetable?)

W. what makes you run late :: my sweet babies

X. x-rays youโ€™ve had :: I think only at the dentist?

Y. yummy food :: pizza, mexican food, chicken spaghetti

Z. zoo animal favorite :: elephants,giraffes and zebras

xoxo have a lovely day friends!
This mama is SICK! My sweet man let me go to bed at 5:00 last night. Don’t know what I would do without him!

August 10, 2011

1. Jen says:

I am sorry you feel sick, that is NOT fun with little ones. ๐Ÿ™ I love chicken spaghetti too, YUM!!!

2. SaffaKate says:

Fun list, great idea.
    Hope you feel better!

3. Christina says:

I hope you feel better asap!

And I'm not gonna lie, I'm so jealous about your height! LOL! I'm not even 5 feet! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Oh well I'm who God made me!

4. Rachel says:

Fun post. I, too, am sorry that you're sick. Praying for feeling better too — and thankful for your husband who knew you needed to rest.

5. Lindsay says:

SICK? YUCK! Feel better sweet friend… xoxo

6. Oh, no! Rest up…when you can! Sweet man, indeed. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Ashley Sisk says:

Feel better soon – I love this photo.

8. Leah says:

That picture is amazing! Love the casual feel to it. Hope you feel better. Let your man take care of you ๐Ÿ™‚

xo L.

9. Fun post! GREAT idea!

Rebecca

10. Jami says:

Praying for you and your new little one friend! Hope the sickness passes quickly! xoxo

11. Get well! I love the post…may do this when I'm busy after I have my lil one.

12. You and your posts are so cute! When, I was pg, vit b helped quite a bit, but I still ended up taking zofran (lifesaver!) Hope you start feeling better soon

13. Dr. Pepper, teal, and giraffes, I knew I loved you for a reason!

14. Tracy says:

wait wait…. "and our new little one?" omg am i out of the loop????

15. theolivetree says:

we are the same age and I don't like it when people are mean wither…Hope you feel better!!!!!

16. Ruthie Hart says:

loved learning more about you today! And prayers are coming your way!

17. The Duty's says:

i hope you feel better! i'll be prayin for you!! this was a great post! i love it!

18. Anonymous says:

Fun post! This would be a fun linky party!

19. A true blogger . . . who blogs before heading to bed sick. Hope your on the mend.

Fondly,
    Glenda

20. Laura Burtis says:

What a fun post – I may have to borrow it :). You are too cute! I hope you get feeling better soon!

21. Bree says:

Feel better! Good thing for sweet hubby's! ๐Ÿ™‚

22. What a cute post. I learned a lot of new things about you ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope you feel better soon! Although realistically it will be a few weeks ๐Ÿ™

23. Leslie says:

i love little posts like this where you get a little peek into the small things in someone's life. <3 turns out, we're both 28 and 5' 7" – we should share clothes. ๐Ÿ˜‰ same answers for b, c, o, r, t, v & w. ๐Ÿ™‚ or similar anyway. i **might** be more on time without 3 little ones running around when i need them focusing on finding the shoe they've misplaced. ๐Ÿ˜‰ hope you get feeling better!! sending good vibes your way!

24. Laura says:

you are so cute. hope you feel better soon!!!

25. Shon says:

Hey there. how was your trip?? I pray that you feel better soon. Nice post.

26. Hi Casey, I love this post A-Z I might just have to copy it and do my own version of it on my blog. Would that be ok? So sweet, your hubby….to let you have some rest time. I hope you get better soon! If it is morning sickness, I am sorry. At least you know everything is coming along! Still hope you feel better!!!! OOOO hugs

27. Katie says:

I loved this post, so I decided to do it too.

28. Susan says:

Casey,
    This post was so fun!
    I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. So been there, done that.
    I'm not sure if you can get diclectin in the U.S. – it was a LIFESAVER for me.

29. Kristy says:

So sorry, you're so sick!! Eat Sonic ice and preggy pops!! Thats what helped me a little!!
    And I love this post, too!! You should do a link-up!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

30. kinze says:

this is a fun idea!

31. Marie says:

Praying you feel better soon! So fun to learn more about you!

32. Gussy Sews says:

hello my love. this is so cute! i definitely learned a few things from your quiz ๐Ÿ™‚

i hope you're feeling better. you are so amazing. call me soon. love you!

33. Peggy says:

You know I have found and lost you several times so I finally decided to finally "follow" you! After doing some lurking I discovered something interesting…. we are both married to Christopher David's!

Congratulations on your new little one! Life is so exciting with three…. I really do enjoy reading your blog and am passing your contact info on to friends of ours who just moved to the DFW area.

Enjoy your day!

34. Natassia says:

Love this post- saw it on marigold road and did it too! Hope you get better soon!

35. Preggo?! Congrats girl!! ALSO… ellie and macy are my hubby's two cousins names hahahaha made me laugh

36. grace says:

Cool quote! It made me stop and think ๐Ÿ™‚
    And do you have a recipe for chicken spaghetti? It sounds pretty yummy! Or is it like chicken parm on spaghetti? (Also, very yummy ๐Ÿ™‚

37. Newlymeds says:

Love your beautiful blog! I too am a Dallas blogging Gal ๐Ÿ™‚ hope you feel better!

38. love your blog! this abc list is so fun i might copy you! http://simplyintoxicatingideas.blogspot.com/

39. Dani says:

hope youre feeling better by the time you read this.
    That pic is truely amazing! Nice shot!

40. Kelsey says:

Ok did I honestly not know you were preggers again???? lol CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys…babies are SUCH a blessing and you should have a dozen because you have the BEST attitude in the WORLD! Praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy friend! ๐Ÿ™‚

41. Derby Grrrl says:

Hi! I know you posted this a little while ago, but I've copied it for my own blog. I hope you don't mind!

I really enjoy following your blog, you're an inspiration and have a beautiful family. I hope to be as blessed as you someday!

Here is the link to my version, in case you're interested.

Keep up the great work ๐Ÿ™‚

42. Nancy says:

Came over here from Diane E.'s blog to see your ABCs. Hope you feel better soon.

ยฉ CaseyLeigh 2021  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED  |