a mix

happy birthday to my best friend
college roommate
matron of honor

been by my side through it all
through thick & thin

the only non family member to cry over my babies in the NICU along side me

my kids adore her
she would do anything for me

blesses me daily

em, i love u

happy weekend friends 🙂

April 16, 2011

1. Brigitte

April 16th, 2011 at 9:47 am

Wow, you definitely have a artist in the making there! Hope it wasn't permanent marker he used…?!
    Love the collage and small tribute to your best friend, it's very very special having a kindred spirit like that, who laughs and cries with you through all experiences of life.
    You have a great weekend too! X

2. Liz

April 16th, 2011 at 11:08 am

I showed David the coloring aiden did on the floor the other day and he said "do they just not watch him?" – MEN! They just don't understand! 🙂

3. Sarah B.

April 16th, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Oh my! Lots of great pics here – Looks like Aiden can really give you a run for your money!! 🙂

4. CaseyWiegand

April 16th, 2011 at 12:53 pm

that is too funny!!!! no, they are oil pastels!!!! we have art supplies everywhere!!!! so he hides them in his pocket and when i go to change ainsleighs diaper or return a quick email, we get a masterpiece!!!!!!

5. Alyss

April 16th, 2011 at 2:07 pm

1. I mean, look at his parents. Two artistic minds? Did you expect anything less?
    2. The nakey boy kills me!
    3. What a sweet tribute to your friend. Everyone should have someone lime that in their lives.
    4. Your Ainsleigh is so precious. I think I have a little boyfriend for her.

6. katie

April 16th, 2011 at 2:49 pm

I love this. I just met my best friend's new baby yesterday. It just reminded me how blessed I am to have someone like her in my life. I'm glad you have someone like that in your life too.

7. Amber Branconier

April 16th, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Oh my so cute and funny! your life never has a dull moment that is for sure. have a great weekend.

8. Natalie

April 16th, 2011 at 3:22 pm

wow! looks like you have a very creative fella! 🙂 blessings to you! have a great weekend.

9. Jami

April 16th, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Lol, that first pic is toooo funny! Looks like him and my 3 year old have the same artistic flair.

10. aPearantly sew

April 16th, 2011 at 3:46 pm

That picture of your little boy is HILARIOUS!

11. stephanie

April 16th, 2011 at 8:03 pm

love the pics of you and your bff! reminds me of me and mine. such a blessing to have someone like that in your life! love your sons artwork too. he's a natural.

12. jeni

April 16th, 2011 at 10:07 pm

em is pretty amazing, huh?!
    i am going to miss her so 🙁

13. Tiffany

April 17th, 2011 at 12:14 am

Ummm….your children are GORGEOUS!!!

14. Morgan Lea @ Gloryfilled

April 17th, 2011 at 8:51 am

makes my heart smile 😀

15. Dorian Sibray

April 17th, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Oh sweet boy! No shame… love that!
    And Ainsleigh is 7 months?! I love those pictures. She reminds me of my little love. She's almost 3 months. It goes so fast, I am loving every minute.

16. Elizabeth Ann (Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box

April 17th, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. . . wow, you have your work cut out for you this weekend! 😉 hahaha! The joys of motherhood! 😉

17. Emily

April 18th, 2011 at 2:50 am

oh so funny! nakey boy 🙂

such great photos of your friend 🙂

so special!

18. theolivetree

April 18th, 2011 at 1:00 pm

so funny! Jude loves to eat crayons….the reason I can not leave him unattended …don't worry little girls are easier in this department. 🙂

19. Z

April 18th, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Oh lordy! He made sure to cover every area possible with crayons. I feel ya! I have a 2 year old who does the same thing.

And what a blessing to have such a best friend who is always there and loves your children like her own. Happy Birthday to her!

April 20th, 2011 at 3:53 am

Love all of your pretty photos!